10725198101090741028.jpg

-Nem alkalmazunk jelzős szerkezetet. Még arra se, akivel nagyon nem értesz egyet.
-Nem gyűlölködünk!
-HADITECHNIKAI TOPIC, aki nem tudja értelmezni, az megy máshova!

[Légi Harcászati / Légvédelmi FAQ]
  • VO101_Mate
    Köszi, elèg jó debrief-ek )
    Mi a forràs?
  • ximix #80427
    A pdf-knek gondolom ez az eredeti elérése, csak ez fizetős ha jól tudom JPP http://arc.aiaa.org/loi/jpp Journal of Propulsion and Power. Esetleg ezen oldalon címre keresni majd a linkből, és az előnézetből kibogarászni a iktatási számot majd úgy keresni rá a .kz oldalon.
    Utoljára szerkesztette: ximix, 2017.01.31. 22:50:50
  • molnibalage83
    Megnéztem BMS4-gyel az AIM-120B és C modelleket. Közelében nincs annak a HMZ-nek, amit Hpasp írt. AIM-120C-t tengerszinten indítva 0.2M táján 10 km feletti célra az jön ki, hogy a rakéta repül 18 km-t az indítási ponttól és felmászik 7000 méterre és ott már kb. szubszonikus.

Ki van zárva, hogy AIM-120C-vel 40 km-es HMZ legyen, mese habbal. Repülőgépről nem indítottak ekkor távolsra közeledő és magasabban repülő célra.

Megpróbálhatom nagyobb loft és egyéb célparaméterekkel, de ez akkor sem lesz 40 km soha a büdös életben 10 km feletti célmagassággal. ESSM-mel lenne ez talán reális.
    Utoljára szerkesztette: molnibalage83, 2017.01.31. 22:49:29
  • ximix #80425
    Itten van mentsétek, PDF hegyek :) http://enu.kz/repository/
    A mappa mellett az évszámra kattintasz, majd vársz míg betölt ezután kiválasztod amit nézni akarsz.
    Pl: Balázs "Solid Propulsion Enabling Technologies and Milestones for Navy Air-launched Tactical Missiles"
    PDF-jének jobb felső sarkéban van az iktatási száma úgymond,
    ami "AIAA 2011 6941", ez "2011/" évnél van.
    Nem tudom valami fajletöltővel le lehet e rántani az egészet és úgy nézegetni. Egy névjegyzék is jó volna.
    pl a 6940 es az a F-35B levegő elszipákolásáról szól,
    a 6942-es meg The U.S. Navy’s Contribution to Airbreathing Missile Propulsion Technology
    Ez egy Kazasztáni oldal, ha valaki megtalálja rajta ezt a könyvtárat akkor lehet név szerint is bogarászni, én még nem találtam rá, angol és oroszul ott van a "repository", de 502 bad getaway
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    -2014 Energetic Binders for Solid Rocket Propellants
    -Technologies for Future Precision Strike Missile Systems
    -1983 Non-Nuclear Air-to-Surface Ordnance for the Future
    Utoljára szerkesztette: ximix, 2017.01.31. 22:37:59
  • repvez
    ha nem lenne jó a végeredmény, akkor talán holnap rá tudok nézni , ma már nincs időm rá.
  • Hpasp #80423
    Papírból fotózom, és OCR-el olvastatom be...
    ... elég fájdalmas, de már csak 2 to go.
  • molnibalage83
    Ha bármely topiklakó ráérne és leforítaná a HT összefoglaló mellékletéhez, akkor megköszönném. Egyébként meg akkor angolul teszem mellé. :)

Köszi Hpaps. Egyébként honnan vannak?
  • Hpasp #80421
    3 kép a lenti 3 történetről...

• molnibalage83
    A vicc az, hogy ez sem tudom, hogy honnan van meg, hétvégén találtam meg rendrakás közben. A neten teljes változatot 3 percig kerestem, de nem találtam...
  • Hpasp #80419
    1999, OAF eredményes pilóta debrief-ek (4/3)

SPOILER! Kattints ide a szöveg elolvasásához!
    Captain Jeff “Claw” Hwang (USAF)
    493rd EFS “Grim Reapers,” F-15C
    Operation ALLIED FORCE
    2 x MiG-29s
    26 March 1999
    Call-sign: DIRK 21

Capt Hwang Graduated UPT at Laughlin AFR in 1990. Upon completing F-15C training at Tyndall AFB, he spent six years flying the Eagle and T-37 prior to being assigned to the 493rd Fighter Squadron of the 48th Fighter Wing, RAF Lakenheath. "Claw" had been in the squadron for two years, and had flown one Operation ALLIED FORCE mission prior to this engagement. The following account is from an email he sent just days after the event to fellow Eagle Drivers.

Well, I'm finally back in England after being Temporary Duty (TDY) since the end of January — at least for two weeks anyway. Got sent direct to Cervia AB, Italy, from Operation NORTHERN WATCH in Turkey after being at Incirlik AB for over seven weeks ("Luv the 'Lik" no 'mo!). My house and yard are a total mess!

There doesn't seem to be an end in sight in the Kosovo situation, but the war is over for me, at least for a while. Some of you have probably already heard through the grapevine about what happened to "Boomer” and me. Here's the proverbial "Rest of the Story."

“Boomer" and I were tasked as Bosnia-Herzegovina DCA on 26 March 1999, Vul time (Vulnerability Time, or “station Time”) from 1500Z to 1900Z. We were established on CAP over Tuzla for about an hour after the initial refueling. At 1602Z, while eastbound approaching the Bosnia/Yugoslavia border, I got a radar contact 37 nm to the east, 6K' (Altitude 6000’ feet), beaming south at over 600 knots.

Of course AWACS had no clue, and did not have any inkling someone was flying on the other side of the border (although he was real good at calling out every single friendly WEST of us!)

I called out the contact, and “Boomer” was locked same. Without an ID, and not being tactically sound to cross the border at the time, I elected to pump our formation in a right hand turn through south and called, "PUSH IT UP, BURNER, TAPES ON!" (We were initially flying .85 Mach at 28,000 feet, and rolled out heading west/southwest.) At that time I didn’t think anything much would happen. I figured the contact would probably continue south or turn east, and remain well on the eastern side of the border.

Nevertheless, I called the flight lead of the south CAP over Sarajevo and gave him a craniums-up on the position of the contact, altitude, and the heading. This entire time AWACS still had no radar contact, even after I called it out on the radio. Man, running away with the contact at our six o’clock with AWACS not having any clue was NOT comfortable!

“Boomer” and I continued west for a total of 60 seconds (about 10 nm) before I directed the formation to turn back hot, again turning through south in an attempt to get some cut-off. “Boomer” was on the north side of the formation (left side, as we rolled out heading east). We both got contact BRA 070 degrees for 37 nm, 23,000 feet, target now heading west (hot towards us). AWACS finally woke up and starting seeing the same thing. Now, I’m starting to think Sh!T IS GONNA HAPPEN (evident with the increase of about two octaves in my voice!).

It was fairly obvious this guy originated from FRY (Former Republic of Yugoslavia), and there were no OCA missions on at the time. We still needed to get clearance from AWACS to engage, so I requested (codeword) and got no reply from the controller (pretty sure he had no freakin' clue what that codeword meant!). About this time both “Boomer” and I got good ID on the target in our own cockpits, and with threat hot towards us inside 30 nm I decided to blow off the AWACS/clearance to engage restriction and go for it!

Target was now inside 30 nm, and I directed “Boomer" to target the single group. I broke lock, and went back to search in 40 nm scope and 120 degree sweep. The target then check-turned to the right towards the northwest (about 14L aspect) and descended to high teens. “Boomer” and I checked about 30 degrees left to the northeast for cutoff. This check-turn slung me aft in the formation so I stroke it up to full afterburner to get more line abreast. I called “COMBAT 1, ARM HOT,” and saw “Boomer’s” wing tanks come off with bright flames under the wing. Pretty impressive!

I was well over the Mach when I punched my tanks off, and the jet jumped up abruptly (you can see it in the HUD). I took a quick look back to check and see if my stabs were still intact... I rolled my radar elevation coverage down, looking from about 5,000 to 21,000 feet, and no kidding, stayed in search for at least one full frame (believe me, I wanted to go back to single target track SO DAMN BAD!). AWACS started calling out two contacts, lead - trail. Sure enough, I was starting to see the break out on my scope!

At about 20 nm “Boomer” called "FOX 3, 18K!” 1 saw the cons/smoke from his jet and thought “SONOFABITCH! I gotta get me some!”

I commanded miniraster on the leader, and as soon as the radar locked, I immediately thumbed forward to HD TWS. My first shot came off inside 16 nm from the leader. When I pressed the pickle button, it seemed like an ETERNITY before the missile actually launched, but when it did...WOW!!!! I have never shot an AMRAAM or AIM-7 before at WSEP (and I don’t think I have a chance in hell of shooting more missiles at WSEP after this!). The missile came off with such a loud roar/whoosh, I not only heard it clearly in the cockpit above the wind noise, radio comm, ear plugs, and helmet, I actually FELT the rocket motor roar!

In the HUD, you can see the flames shooting out from the tail end of the missile, and the smoke and cons following it! I stepped immediately to the trailer in HD TWS, and pressed and held the pickle button for at least three seconds. Again, thinking “COME ON, DAMN IT! LAUNCH!”

The second missile came off just as impressively as the first after the same painful delay. I yelled, "Dirk 1, Fox six, lead trail!” (I was later critiqued on my comm as incorrect 3-1 terminology... WHATEVER!)

Since “Boomer" was the primary shooter I assumed he was locked to the leader, so I kept the trailer as the PDT. Didn't want to screw with a good thing, so I stayed in HD TWS inside 10 nm (our Weapons Officer promptly criticized me for NOT going STT inside 10 nm upon reviewing my VSD tape; thus, I still have to pass my IPUG Tactical Intercept check ride!). Both targets started a left check-turn to the southwest (14L to H to 16R aspect) and continued to descend to low teens. Approaching 10 nm, checking RWR to make sure we weren’t targeted: "DIRK 1 naked !" “DIRK 2 naked !" "DIRK (flight), let's go pure!"

From 30K, both of us rolled our jets inverted, pointed nose low directly at the TD box on the HUD, and pulled throttles to idle. I think my heart rate at this time was reaching my aerobic limit for my age (you know, that formula: 220 minus age...)! Against a broken cloud background, I saw a tiny dot in the TD box about seven to eight nm out. I called, “DIRK 1, tally ho, nose seven nm, low!"

Realizing I saw the trailer, I was praying “Boomer" would soon follow up with a tally call on the leader. Approaching five nm, I'm scanning in front of the trailer for the leader, but no joy. Sh!t! The trailer continued his left turn to southwest, and I was looking at approx 14R aspect. Inside of five nm I thumb aft to AIM-9, and tried twice to un-cage, but the tone was not there.

Just then, between the HUD and the canopy bow (about right 12:30 to 1 o'clock position), I saw the leader explode! The best visual description I can think of is if you held a torch from one of those Hawaiian Luau parties and swing it through the air. The flame, with an extended tail trailing the torch, is exactly what I saw! Turning my attention back to the trailer, the trailer exploded into a streaking flame seconds later just as I tried to un-cage the missile the third time! Never mind!

"DIRK 1, SPASH TWO MlG-29s, B/E035!!!" I'm ashamed... I was screaming like a woman! I didn't really bother to keep an eye on the fireballs, so I didn't see any chutes. Later reports confirmed both pilots ejected safely.

Anyway, I called for "Boomer" and me to reference 080 heading and short range radar. Thumbed aft to AUTOGUNS, plugged in full afterburner, and accelerated to 460 knots at 20K (20.000 feet). My cranium was on a swivel, and I was breathing like I just ran a full sprint!

“DIRK 2, blind!” Crap!!!! I looked north, and it took me a few seconds to find "Boomer" (about 3.5 nm left and stacked high). I tried to talk his eyes back to me, but "Boomer" called out to west in a right turn. I waited a few seconds to sanitize and turned west as well. During the turn I immediately pulled into double beeper due to airspeed and Gs (looking back, I should've over-G’d so the mission would’ve been more impressive...).

Rolling out. I was three nm in trail of "Boomer," so I had him shackled to the south to pick up line abreast. The fun wasn’t over yet, "Boomer" got an AUTOGUN snap lock less than 10 nm south of us, low altitude, with no ID. I told him to press for VID while I followed him three nm in trail. We were diving back down to the low teens, and I saw ABSOLUTELY NOTHING on my radar!

"Boomer" all of a sudden pulls up and yells, "DIRK 2, unable ID!" That's BAD!!! I just about sh!t in my pants! I saw nothing, and after a few seconds I asked "Boomer" if he saw ANYTHING at all. "Boomer" said he didn’t see anything, so we just stroked it up and separated to the northwest for a while, then came back for a second look. Nobody home! "Boomer" thought it may have been a bad radar lock. I sure hope so!

The rest of the sortie was one excitement after another. While on the boom, AWACS controller started calling out every single ground traffic as possible contacts crossing the border into Bosnia. For a while it sounded like a mass attack on Tuzla! By now it was night, and "Boomer" (in an offset 3-5 nm trail) and I were still running around with our hair on fire!

One time AWACS called out contacts very low alt moving towards Tuzla westbound. I didn't see squat on my tube, and neither did "Boomer." As the position of group started getting closer to Tuzla, I expected to see a burst of explosion from the airfield underneath! "Boomer" and I were gonna go from "heroes to zeroes" real soon!

AWACS later called out MiG CAPs just 15 nm northeast of the border! “Boomer” and I were ready to "Pop a cap in their ass" across the border as soon as we got contact and ID! Again, nothing on the radar. We even did two iterations of a grinder with a two ship of Vipers, and no one got a solid radar hit.

That night we committed and armed hot THREE MORE TIMES after the MiG kills based on ridiculous AWACS calls! No kidding, by the time our replacement showed up (four hours of vul time later), I was totally exhausted and drained!

The flight across the Adriatic was uneventful, and "Boomer" and I finally had a moment to think about what happened. After I landed and pulled into de-arm, I saw a freak in a flight suit wearing a reflective belt, jumping up and down. Sure enough, it was "Freak" welcoming us back!

Taxi back to the chocks was like having a bunch of kids following an ice cream truck! Everyone came running out, and waited at the parking spot for "Boomer" and me. "Boomer" taxied in front of me as I pulled into my spot. Losing all professionalism and radio discipline (yada yada...), I called out on Ops freq: "'Boomer,' You're the Sh!T!!!" Getting out of the jet and greeting all the bros and maintainers was THE GREATEST MOMENT OF MY CAREER!!! Our Ops Group Commander was first to shake my hand, followed by the mob!

We were laughing, shouting, hooting, high-fiving, and hugging! It was awesome! Couldn't wait to review the tapes, so we all piled into the "Turtle" (a deployable secure debrief facility, aka a small trailer) and watched my HUD tapes. Thank God it recorded everything clearly, including the fireball from the trailer.

More of the squadron bros almost knocked me over when they came storming into the Turtle! We were all screaming and jumping so hard in the Turtle I thought it was going to fall over! Too bad "Boomer's" VSD tape did not run, and his HUD tape was washed out due to a high aperture setting. "Boomer" and I were laughing and high-fiving the entire car ride home! We weren't even supposed to fly that day!

Some afterthoughts... No kidding, it took over a day for this to finally sink in. It felt almost surreal that day/night. Our Maintenance Officer said it best when he saw me hours after I shut down engines, "So ‘Claw,’ have you landed yet?" Only a few words can describe this event: F***ING unbelievably LUCKY! Not the fact we shot them down, but that they were airborne during our watch. Any Eagle driver could've easily done what "Boomer" and I did, but as one person said, "You guys won the lottery!"

The sequence of events happened in our favor like the planets lining up. The jets, missiles, and radar (well, at least mine) performed marvelously! Our Maintenance dudes deserve the bulk of the credit. We had no spares that day. The crew chiefs and the Pro Super absolutely BUSTED THEIR ASSES working red balls and launched us on time! "Boomer," my wingman - what can I say? Regardless of whose missile hit which MiG, WE shot down two Fulcrums that afternoon. We succeed as a team, and fail as a team (good thing it was the former)!

"Boomer" did an OUTSTANDING job of finding the group, working the ID matrix, and targeting according to plan. If I didn't have faith in him, I would not have broken lock and broken out the lead trail formation. Of course, I'm proud of what we did, but there's one thing I'll really stick out my chest for: to everyone who taught me and influenced me on my tactical flying and gave me long briefs (though painful at times), especially (names omitted), I DID NOT LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!! It doesn’t get much better than this, guys! Well, maybe two more kills would be pretty cool... That's all I have to say.

Later analysis showed that even though "Boomer" shot first, it was "Claw's" two AIM-120s that destroyed both MiG-29s. Serb sources later stated that Major Peric and Captain 1st Class Radosavljevic were scrambled from Batajnica Air Base to intercept other NATO aircraft. After multiple malfunctions, to include both of the MiGs' radars, and some poor GCI directions, both MiGs were dispatched. While it appears that both pilots ejected, it is reported that Radosavljevic did not survive. Capt Hwang was awarded the 1999 Hughes Trophy for this double-kill.
  • [NST]Cifu
    Korrekt anyag, noha örültem volna bővebb infóknak (alkalmazott anyagok, égéstér-profilok, stb.), de hát nyilván azok nem publikusak... :\
  • molnibalage83
    Ameriaki rakéta hajtóművek.
  • [NST]Cifu
    A Maulernél az irreális automatizálási és power supply gondokat leszámítva rendszeresíthető lett volna ez alapján...

Olvasgatom még, amit belinkeltél, alapvetően a rakéta és a technológiai problémák ma már "hétköznapinak" tűnnek, az US ARMY egy kis méretű, mégis mindent tudó járművet akart, amely fél-automatizáltan működhet (azért a fire gombot csak meg kell nyomni valakinek). Ha nem élből akarnak mindent, hanem lépcsőzetesen haladnak (pl. manuális rávezetéssel kezdenek, aztán a következő változatnál kérik csak az automata tűzvezetést), akkor feltehetően sikert érnek el. De ugye 1963/-64/-65-ben McNamara volt a volánnál, ő meg közismert volt ilyen téren. Mivel drága lesz és egyhamar nem állhat hadrendbe, mennie kellett... És valahol érthető volt ez a gondolkodás, mert az 1960-as évek végén még mindig a II.Vh-s Duster volt az US ARMY első számú kis hatótávolságú légvédelmi rendszere...

Vagy belátták azt, hogy talán mégsem lesz nuki háború feltétlen Kuba után?

Szvsz inkább az történt, hogy rájöttek arra, hogy a jövő az olyan hagyományos fegyverekkel vívott konfliktusoké lesz, mint Vietnam vagy az 1967-es 1973-as Arab-Izraeli háború, meg Afganisztán.
    Utoljára szerkesztette: [NST]Cifu, 2017.01.31. 15:15:36
  • molnibalage83
    A Maulernél az irreális automatizálási és power supply gondokat leszámítva rendszeresíthető lett volna ez alapján...
    Nem értettem soha, hogy az atomháborúra készülve mi a francok akartak a temérdek olyan légvédelmi eszközzel, amivel nem volt lelőhet egyetlen atomfegyverkkel támadó gép sem... A Mauler képes lett volna arra, hogy a sima gravinukival közeledő nem zavaró primitív gépeket halomra mészárolja. A Chaparral nem, még all aspect IR-rel sem... A Redey és Szrela-2 dettó ez.

Vagy belátták azt, hogy talán mégsem lesz nuki háború feltétlen Kuba után?
  • [NST]Cifu
    Pont, hogy fordítva áll a helyzet. A JSF esetén eleve az volt a Boeing problémája, hogy az F-15K-k leszállítása után leáll az F-15 gyártósor. Az F/A-18E/F/G gyártósor pedig addig fut, amíg az US NAVY azt életben tartja, pont ezért nyomulnak a kanadaiakra, hogy vegyék a Super Hornetet, de amíg még lehet. A Boeing most az US NAVY F/A-XX programjában bízik, ám arra évek óta csak csurran-cseppen, és még vélhetően évekig nem fog teljes erővel elindulni a program. Minden esetre az F/A-XX legalább reményt nyújt, hogy a Boeing egy új gép tervezését és kifejlesztését megkezdje.

Hasonló volt a helyzet a hajtóműveknél, a P&W ugyebár megkapta a pénzt, hogy kifejlessze az F135-öt, de ha így marad, akkor a konkurens GE (és a vele összebútorozott Royce-Rolls) évtizedekig nem fog hasonlóan fejlett vadászgép-hajtóművet kifejleszteni (hiszen nincs mibe), így a következő nagy tenderre már csak a P&W marad, mint komoly hajtóműgyártó. Ez volt a JSF alt. engine elve, vagyis hogy anno ahogy az F-16-oshoz két különféle hajtómű közül választhat a vásárló, majd a JSF-nél is választhat a P&W F135 és a GE/RR F136 között. Aztán úgy döntöttek, hogy az alt. engine pénzkidobás, és nem adtak rá több pénzt - a GE és az RR pedig saját zsebből nem akarta a fejlesztést fizetni. Szóval a GE szempontjából még bízhat az F414 megrendelésekbe, oszt annyi...
  • [NST]Cifu
    A Mauler maga innovatív volt (eleve, fázisvezérelt radar 1960-ban!), csak rohadtul összetett a félaktív radaros rávezetés miatt, és technikailag sok problémát kellett megoldani, eleve az indítócsőből való indításnál (megsérültek az indításkor a mellette lévő csövek), a rakétahajtóművel is gondok adódtak, illetve a rakétatest aerodinamikája is elcseszett volt. Végül 1963-ban az irányított rakétateszteknél konkrétan egyből elvesztették a rakéták az irányítójelet, és mindenféle kontroll nélkül repültek el. Plusz eleve, hogy a radart az indító járműre helyezték el, nem könnyítette meg a dolgot. A radarral dettó sok gond volt a földről visszaverődő jelek miatt (ground clutter).

Mauler rakétákkal való feltöltése - cirka 1960 (ekkor még irányítatlan rakéták voltak csak)

1963-ban az US ARMY-nak azzal kellett szembesülnie, hogy a Mauler nem lesz belátható időn belül bevethető, és a költségek csak nőni fognak, miközben így is háromszor annyiba került, mint amennyibe eredetileg tervezték. A gondokhoz hozzá adódott az, hogy az US ARMY menet közben újabb elvárásokat támasztott, például teljesen automata működést szeretett volna, kvázi azt, hogy a kezelőnek elég legyen a célpontot kiválasztani, és megnyomni a 'fire' gombot, a többit a tűzvezető számítógép végezze el (ezt például tudta a HAWK, de jópár évvel később, és különálló járművekre telepítve, míg a Mauler esetében egy járművön belül akartak mindent). Szintén menet közben kibővítették a Mauler családod, hogy több féle verziót fejlesztenek ki, a Mauler RF radar-rávezetésű (minden időjárási körülmények között használható, az Mauler IR (IRMA - igen, IRMA, és csak jó időjárási körülmények között használatos) csak infravörös, a Mauler RF-IR radar és IR rávezetésű rakétákat is használt volna. A Mauler eredetileg ráadásul hogy független legyen a motortól, egy saját gázturbinát kapott a toronyban, amely a légvédelmi rendszereket ellátta volna árammal - a későbbi tervekben költségcsökkentési tényezőként ezt már lehúzták, és az áramellátást az M113 alváz motorjával oldották volna meg.

Mauler - cirka 1963

1963-ban az AIM-9D már elég bizalomgerjesztő volt, ráadásul IR irányítása révén nem igényelt radart, az egész rendszer sokkal, de sokkal egyszerűbbre építhető. Mivel azonban az AIM-9D csak a hajtóműre tudott ráfogni (nem volt ugye all-aspect), ezért egy komplex rendszert építettek ki, amelybe beletartozott a Chaparral rakétaindító jármű, a Vulcan önjáró légvédelmi gépágyú, mindkettő kézzel kezelt irányító és tűzvezető rendszerrel, illetve ezek mellé egy AN/MPQ-49 előrejelző radar tartozott, amelynek volt egy primitív adatkapcsolata, mely jelezte a Vulcan és Chaparral kezelők számára, hogy merről érkezik a veszélyforrás, vagyis mely irányból számítsanak a cél beérkezésére. A Vulcan a közeledő célpontra tüzelt, a Chaparral pedig a távoldóra.

Nyilván ez korlátozott megoldás volt, de 1969-re megvalósították, mint ideiglenes közellégvédelmi rendszer az US ARMY számára. Elvben volt szó a mobil HAWK-ról is, ám azt 1969-ben lelőtték (a Mauler RF-IR esetén a fő kihívó a mobil HAWK volt, amely kevesebb rakétát vitt, viszont jóval nagyobb hatótávval rendelkezett volna). Az 1970-es évek elején elkezdték a Improved Chaparral programot, amely all-aspect Sidewinder-rel rendelkezett már, így közeledő célok ellen is lehetett használni (1970-re kellett volna az IRMA-nak elkészülnie, ám mivel itt is teljesen automata működést vártak el, így érthetően jóval drágábban, mint a Chaparral).

Összességében a Mauler túlságosan is ambiciózus volt. Nyilván meg lehetett volna oldani a feladatot, de ez jelentős plusz költségeket jelentett, és elhúzódó fejlesztést - nem volt ez meglepő az 1960-as évek közepén, ám az US ARMY nem volt hozzászokva még a modern technológia ilyen problémához (majd a Shiellagh-nál megtanulják...).
  • JanáJ
    Azért ha most az amiknál letérdelne a Boeing vagy a NorthropG, akkor Sam bácsi is a hónuk alá nyúlna. Lehet összevonnák őket, de képességet nem engednének veszni. Mondjuk erre nincs esély amíg ennyi pénzt éget a hadügy. :-)
  • JanáJ
    "Esetleg mire elkészül a PAK-FA addig is kell egy frontvadász?"

Mire? Ki ellen? (tényleg) Prec fegyverekkel még mindig csak korlátozottan dolgoznak. Anélkül egy nyugat vagy Kína elleni harc szerintem esélytelen, de még aszimmetrikusra is. Egyedül a hordozóra jó/jobb/kevésbé rossz.
    Az életben tartásra meg ott a Foxhound. Már ha még tartanak az átépítések.
    Exportra meg nem tudom ki venne, de aki igen, annál már ott toporognak a kínaiak. Vicces.
  • JanáJ
    Értem, de nem a Szuhoj veszi a gépeket, hanem Oroszo. Ráadásul egy nem túl demokratikus ország.
    Lehet aprópénz az oroszoknak ez a 30 gép a hadi kiadásokban és ezzel lehet etetni/lélegeztetőn tartani a MIG-et. Csak fura, hogy ennyire reszelgetnek egy ezer éves vasat aminek ki is eset a front vadász feladatköre a doktrínából. Hiába olcsóbb üzemeltetni, mint egy Szuhojt, a hatalmas országba szerintem kicsi és az oroszok még mindig inkább a mennyiségben mint a prec fegyverben jeleskednek. Szóval még keveset is vihet. Ennyi erőből kb rendszeresíthettek volna valami új, olcsó könnyű támadó gépet egy hajtóművel. Bár erre meg ott a Szu-25.
  • fonak
    A wiki szerint "megoldhatatlan problémákba ütközött a fejlesztés során", ezért döntöttek az egyszerűbb MIM-72 Chaparral (Sidewinder) és vele párhuzamosan az M163 VADS (Vulcan) mellett.
  • molnibalage83
    A kommunizmus alatt sem volt semmiféle együttműködés ott is ment a politkai helyezkedéstől kezdve minden, hogy ki és mit csinálhasson, csak annyi difi volt, hogy a jenkiknél nem küldtek Gulagra, ha valamit elbasztál, simán csak csődbe mentél.

A jenkik ejtettek egy rakás projektet annak ellenére, hogy működő protóig jutottak el, pl. Osza szerű Mauler* SAM-nél, aztán inkább nem rendszeresítették...

A szovjeteknél meg az Osza eleinte megbukott, áttervezték és végül úgy került rendszereb 4 db rakétával, hogy kevesellték és 8 db-ot vártak el. 6 fölé nem tudtak menni, hát használták úgy. A kétéltűség, mint követelmény nagyon visszaütött volt, hogy jármű süllyedt el, de azért is megcsinálták...

Aztán jött a Tor, ami egy rendesebben összerakott Osza volt az elején. Csak éppen nem kétéltű, mert ekkor ezt már nem várták el. Az Osza kétéltűségének sok értelme nem volt, mert a harckocsik nem tudtak átkelni ott, ahol egy BMP/BTR átúszott legtöbbször. Akkor meg minek legyen kétéltű a SAM... A Sztrlea-1/10 is az volt, a Tunguzka meg már nem az...

*326 oldalon. Ha lenne időm elolvasnám. Kíváncsi vagyok, hogy miért nem rendszeresítették. A maga korában kb. annyival jártak előrébb vele, mint a HAWK-kal a Dvina és Nyeva előtt.
    Utoljára szerkesztette: molnibalage83, 2017.01.31. 13:45:26
  • millerius
    A MiG-tervezőirodának nincsenek tapasztalatai a PAK-FA-val, ilyen tudás és tapasztalatok csak a Szuhoj-nál léteznek!! Az ilyen tapasztalatokat ugyanúgy titkolják a MiG elől mint a külföldi potenciális ellenség és bármelyik konkurencia elől, tehát nem súgnak egymásnak. Felejtsük el a kommunizmust mint gazdasági rendszert, most már az oroszok is kőkemény kapitalisták.
  • molnibalage83
    Orosz forrásból mondta PM-ben HTKA-n boki, hogy nem lesz benne ESA radar.

Idézem.

Biztos infohoz jutottam (Mignél dolgozó forrás). Ezek szerint a Mig-35 elso 30 példánya amit az orosz honvédelmi minisztérium rendelni fog elso korben nem kap AESA radart. Tehát ha azt vesszuk , hogy évente kb 8 darab lesz legyártava olyan 2025-ig a Migben nem lesz AESA.

Utoljára szerkesztette: molnibalage83, 2017.01.31. 13:07:16
  • [NST]Cifu
    Pedig mindenhol Zsuk-AE-t emlegetnek, honnan veszed, hogy mechanikus lesz mégis?
  • molnibalage83
    Mechanikus pásztázású Zsuk radarja lesz. 2020 felé közeledve ez valahogy nevetséges egy 4++ gépnek titulált vadásztól...
  • Hpasp #80403
    Anno volt szó róla, hogy egy közös céget hoznak létre, egy cégbe olvasztva a MiG-et és a Szuhojt mindenestől, ez lett volna a United Aircraft Company-t (UAC), de aztán ebből hosszas tervezés után nem lett semmi.

Érdekes, hogy a légvédelmi rakétás irodákat Almaz-Antey simán egybeolvasztották, pedig a hidegháború alatt még kőkemény harcot folytattak, utána a zavaros évtizedekben meg egyértelműen az Almaz volt sikeres (Sz-300PMU1/2) , az Antey termékére (Sz-300V) alig akadt vevő.
    Utoljára szerkesztette: Hpasp, 2017.01.31. 12:22:15
  • molnibalage83
    Így már érthetőbb a múlt
  • [NST]Cifu
    Azokat életben is tartják. A 29-esnek egyszerűen nincs valódi szerepköre a mai Orosz Légierőben. Az Algériától visszakapott SzMT-k is tessék-lássék repülnek.

Pont ezért "mókás", hogy a MiG-35-öst rendelik meg - amelynek a legnagyobb újítása a légi utántöltés (minek?) és a földi precíziós csapásmérés (miközben ott van erre a dedikált Szu-34 és a célszerűbb Szu-35Sz).

Lehet, hogy nagy szégyen, de anyagilag lehet, hogy bölcsebb döntés lett volna meghalni a MiG-et és beolvasztani teljesen máshova. Ez van.

Szvsz az indiai MiG-29K megrendelés mentette meg ettől az irodát.
    Anno volt szó róla, hogy egy közös céget hoznak létre, egy cégbe olvasztva a MiG-et és a Szuhojt mindenestől, ez lett volna a United Aircraft Company-t (UAC), de aztán ebből hosszas tervezés után nem lett semmi. Tippre az egymásra féltékeny irodák képtelenek voltak a közös munkára...

Mondjuk számorma mindig is homályos volt, hogy pl. a Lockheed hogyan tudta felvárásolni a sikerterméket gyártó Martin Mariettát

Ott összeolvadás és nem felvásárlás volt, ezért lett az új cég neve Lockheed-Martin. A két cég egyébként jól kiegészítette egymást, a Lockheed repülőgépgyártásban volt erős, a Martin-Marietta pedig főleg rakétagyártásban és űrtechnológiai gyártástechnikában.

vagy a Grumman a folyamatos F-14 szállítás mellett hogyan lehet a Northrop része, amikor az a B-2 óta nem gyártott sikeres harci gépet...

A Grumman gyakorlatilag alulmaradt minden tenderen az 1980-as években, a C-2/E-2 és az F-14 volt az utolsó gyártásban lévő típusa, és az ATF tenderen már a végső körbe se került be. A cég anyagi gondokkal küzdött már az 1980-as évek végén, hatalmas leépítéseket kellett végrehajtania, ahogy zárta be az F-111, majd az F-14 gyártósorokat. Először a Martin-Marietta, majd a Nortrop tett ajánlatot a felvásárlásra, és 2,1 milliárddal a Northrop győzött (az 1990-es évek legelején vagyunk, az ATF még nem dőlt el, a B-2A még gyártásban volt, stb. tehát a Northrop nem állt olyan rosszul). Korábban a Martin-Marietta 'hostile takeover'-el (kb. ellenséges felvásárlással) próbálkozott, vagyis magyarul felajánlotta, hogy felvásárolja a részvényesektől áron felül a részvényeket - azt még kivédte a Grumman.

A McDD is már Boeing mikor egyszerre gyártotta egy időben az F-4, F-18, AV-8 és F-15 gépeket. Hogyan tudta így megvenni a Boeing...?

Volt pénze, a McDonnel-Douglasnak meg nem. Az McDD-t eleve nagyon megviselte az A-12 Avenger lelövése, amely hosszas bírósági üggyé fajult, és milliárdokról szólt. Az McDD ráadásul nem tudott versenyezni a Boeing-el és az Airbus-al a kereskedelmi utasszállítók piacán, az MD-11 kvázi kudarc lett, és bár szerette volna a cég az MD-12-vel kiköszörülni a csorbát, nem volt pénze a fejlesztésre.

Itt ismét nem felvásárlás, hanem összeolvadás történt, amit a két cég részvénycserével hajtott végre, ám megegyeztek abban, hogy az új cég neve Boeing lesz, és az McDD nem marad bent. Az összeolvadás ösztönző mivolta amúgy a JSF tender volt. A Boeing-nak volt pénze, de nem volt kellő 'know-how'-ja a versenyben maradni, az McDD-nél fordítva álltak, volt 'know-how', viszont elégséges pénz nem állt rendelkezésre. Innen jött az ötlet, hogy adják össze, amijük van, és így megnyerhetik a már akkor is igen zsíros falatnak ígérkező JSF tendert.
    Utoljára szerkesztette: [NST]Cifu, 2017.01.31. 11:35:33
  • molnibalage83
    Ez az egyetlen terület, ahol életképes, de szimplán a gép mérete miatt.
  • [NST]Cifu
    Állítólag folyik a MiG-31 utód fejlesztése, MiG-41 néven...
  • [NST]Cifu
    Azért a MiG-29K(KR) bejött nekik....
  • molnibalage83
    Azokat életben is tartják. A 29-esnek egyszerűen nincs valódi szerepköre a mai Orosz Légierőben. Az Algériától visszakapott SzMT-k is tessék-lássék repülnek.

Lehet, hogy nagy szégyen, de anyagilag lehet, hogy bölcsebb döntés lett volna meghalni a MiG-et és beolvasztani teljesen máshova. Ez van. A jenkik érdekes módon nem tartottak meg preszízsből irodákat és neveket, mert ott piac van legalább valamiennyire. Az ikonikus gépeket tervező irodák évtizedek óta nem léteznek önállóan. Nincs önálló Grumman, LTV, McDD, Marin Mariette, stb.

Mondjuk számorma mindig is homályos volt, hogy pl. a Lockheed hogyan tudta felvárásolni a sikerterméket gyártó Martin Mariettát vagy a Grumman a folyamatos F-14 szállítás mellett hogyan lehet a Northrop része, amikor az a B-2 óta nem gyártott sikeres harci gépet... A McDD is már Boeing mikor egyszerre gyártotta egy időben az F-4, F-18, AV-8 és F-15 gépeket. Hogyan tudta így megvenni a Boeing...?
  • [NST]Cifu
    MiG-35 = MiG-29MRCA = MiG-29M2.

Mivel a MiG-nek nincs saját 5. generációs fejlesztése, ami rövid úton megvalósulhat (a MiG 1.42/1.44 ugyebár kuka, a MiG-41 feltehetően még legalább 5 év, amíg felszállhat, és nagyon optimistán 10 év, amíg rendszerbe állhat), ezért valamire szükség van, amivel a piacon megjelenhet.

A MiG-35 erre az egyetlen válasz, ugyebár az orosz légierő is rendel belőle, mert olcsóbb, mint a Szu-35Sz. Hogy pontosan milyen célra akarja használni, az akár jó kérdés is lehetne, de hát gondoljunk bele, hogy a Szu-24 / Szu-25 / Szu-34 gépek is 2-4 légibombával indultak neki Szíriában bevetésre. Tehát ilyen célra a MiG-35 teherbírása is elég lehet...

Meg persze a piacon is megjelenhetnek vele. Itt megint furcsa helyzet áll elő, mert ki akarhat MiG-35-öst? Nyilván az, aki nem nagyon fér hozzá kisebb / olcsóbb nyugati típusokhoz (Gripen, F-16), és a Szu-27 család túl drága neki. De akkor megint ott vagyunk, hogy alapvetően a Szu-30 megrendeléseket kannibalizálhatja alapvetően a MiG.

Szóval ez ilyen róka fogta csuka esete... A MiG-nek meg nincs jobb válasza rá....
  • Hpasp #80395
    31-esek életben tartása, modernizálása, esetleg a jövőben új nehéz-vadász kifejlesztése (Szibéria mérete nem változott) nem lett volna elegendő?
  • molnibalage83
    Régen is lehetett volna 29-eset venni, de szinte mindenki a Szu-30 családból vásárolt. Algéria nem, meg is bánta... Végül náluk is Szu-30 leszármazott lett...

Pusztán a MiG életben tartásáról van szó, semmi értelme az egésznek.
  • Hpasp #80393
    Ezen én is sokat gondolkoztam. Tán exportban bíznak? Esetleg mire elkészül a PAK-FA addig is kell egy frontvadász? Szuhojok és 31-esek mellé minek? Esetleg csak politix?
    Utoljára szerkesztette: Hpasp, 2017.01.31. 10:27:05
  • JanáJ
    Mire jó az új MIG-35-ös? Azt értem, hogy a sárkány isten volt és a modern elektronika is nagyon sokat dob(hat) rajta, meg növeltek a hatótávján. De ezért megéri újra gyártani? A Tu-160 még csak csak. De itt nem érte volna meg újatt tervezni a PAK-FA-s tapasztalatokkal?
    Biztos van logika a régi gépek újra gyártásában, de én még nem jöttem rá.
  • molnibalage83
    Ez frissített ahhoz képest, amit nekem küldtél?
  • Hpasp #80390

Utoljára szerkesztette: Hpasp, 2017.01.30. 16:17:08
  • Hpasp #80389
    1999, OAF eredményes pilóta debrief-ek (4/2b)
    SPOILER! Kattints ide a szöveg elolvasásához!

493rd EFS “Grim Reapers,” F-15C
    Operation ALLIED FORCE
    MiG-29
    24 March 1999
    Call-sign: EDGE 61

Remember what I said about the F-117s and the big sky theory? This is exactly where this proved false—as always, Murphy’s is alive and well. Because we had spun once in the CAP prior to the commit, one of the F-117s was now in front of us, directly between us and the MiG during the engagement. He’s flying along, looking through his NVGs when, WHOOSH-WHOOSH, two missiles go right over the top of his canopy. He looks back and forward and realizes he is sandwiched, smack in the middle of an air-to-air engagement. I'm 20 degrees nose-low. and about a thousand feet away from the F-117, pointed right in front of him, when I fire my third missile. I find out by talking to him on the phone later that he sees all this as the missile motor illuminates my F-15, and the missile, followed closely by me, flying right across his nose. I almost hit him. He turns and follows the missile's path, and sees the MiG turning left towards him. also! Then the MiG explodes, and he watches it crash, too. Another F-117, about 35 miles away, sees the explosion. With his NVGs he clearly saw the MiG. the Eagle, and the F-117 all together. So much for the "Big Sky Theory," and of course, I have NO IDEA this just happened!

While all this is going on, my wingman and other flight members are only getting bits and pieces of my radio calls. My wingman knew something was going on, but not the whole picture. Because of this, when he sees the fireball "Man-O's” first thought is, "Dozer just got shot down!” I then transmit on the other radio "Let's come off north,” and he thinks, "Thank God it’s not Dozer!" He did have an ID by then, and was ready to shoot, but held off on his shot trying to figure out what was going on—outstanding patience for a young fighter pilot at night, on his first combat sortie! The other element didn’t realize what had happened until later (radio again). So that’s the end of the first engagement.

We had just reset in the CAP when we turn south and see an exact repeat of the first radar contact, except at 20 miles this guy turns into the beam. I can’t get an ID on him and AWACS is no help; not once did they call an ID on a real airborne contact that night in the north. I can’t blame them entirely, because first, NATO AWACS did not train as focused on tactical engagements as U.S. AWACS controllers did, and second, they were not given our U.S. Only Air Tasking Order (ATO), so they didn’t know who was where, at what altitude, times, etc. In addition, since they couldn't hear my ID and shot calls, either, there was no way for them to hold onto a contact and pass the ID back to us if we lost track or had to turn cold (again, a factor later on). At this point I end up right over the top of the contact-I'm at 30,000 feet, and he's at 10,000. I call my element out north, since I don't have an ID and no NVGs so we're not comfortable running on him. In my heart-of-hearts AND based on information I had in front of me, I KNEW this was a hostile, I knew where everyone else was (Eagles and CJs, and I knew he wasn't a F-117 or B-2), but without the technical and “legal" ID I couldn't shoot. After the shoot-down of the Black Hawks, the F-15 community was so conservative and worried about doing something wrong that we missed an opportunity to do something right. While being conservative is a good thing, we completely removed the ability of a pilot to use common sense and situational awareness. I had no doubt who this guy was, I had tracked him off his airfield. So while I did the right thing, what if the MiG had gotten a lucky contact and shot one of us? I fully believe I would have been questioned for not shooting. In retrospect, and I teach this all the time now, under the same circumstances—SHOOT! If there's ANY doubt you don't hit the pickle button, but if there isn’t, don't be a lawyer—do what's right!

Meanwhile, "Billy Mac" and his element are running on this guy, who is now northeast of Belgrade, turning back to the north. "BillyMac” runs on him for 30 miles with a lock, and he can't get an ID. One of the problems is while I was directly over the top of the MiG. “BillyMac” gets a “Friendly” indication from our merged plot. I didn’t think to call out that I was directly over the MiG, and he doesn't know to break lock and reacquire to clean up the picture — in those days we didn't have data link yet, so we didn’t have great S.A. on where other people were. They go in to 10 to 15 miles and abort out for lack of ID. Meanwhile “Dog” Kennel, an F-16CJ pilot (CLUB 73), has a solid radar lock on the MiG but no ID. He asks me seven times to confirm “Hostile” on the target, but once again, because of my radio he can’t hear me (I respond five times to his calls!). In the heat of the battle he forgets to then get an electronic ID, so he holds his shot and comes off north with “BillyMac’s” flight.

With no one able to get an ID we now have EIGHT fighters all running north away from ONE MiG-29 because we couldn’t ID him, nor use situational awareness to shoot him. While we are bravely running away to the north, my two-ship is in a position to start a turn back to the south to look at Belgrade again. Right then AWACS calls out “MiG-29 CAPs airborne near Belgrade,” so I’m thinking where did all these MiGs come from? We found out just before takeoff they had moved six MiGs well to the south (the ones “Rico” engaged), but what AWACS was calling was ground traffic. We flew south all the way to Belgrade looking for these MiGs that weren’t there (they became somewhat infamous for this—and worse were those in charge at the CAOC that several times attempted to commit us through SAM rings throughout the conflict to attack MiGs that weren’t there because they were ground tracks). Operation ALLIED FORCE took a big step (backwards!) towards centralized control AND execution.

A few minutes later the lone MiG-29 had turned south, so the other six U.S. fighters turn and start chasing this guy south. “Dog” calls me and recommends that I turn north. As soon as I do, I get an immediate radar contact with hostile ID at 16 miles, beak-to-beak. “Man-O” is with me and locked also. At exactly the same time that I call the bullseye position of the hostile contact at 10,000 feet, AWACS comes back with “Friendly there, 27,000 feet.” So I start a steep dive from 37,000 feet trying to get below 27, all the while screaming for the position of the other Eagle element and CLUB flight, the CJs. Of course they can't hear me because of the radio issue, so I get no answers from anyone!

By the time I'm diving through 19,000 feet the MiG is now five miles off my nose, and I know I'm looking at a guy WELL below 270. I call "Hostile, FOX-3” and shoot one AIM-120. I make a cardinal mistake here, and it's something I always hammer guys on doing —take two shots! They are called “miss”iles, not “hit"tiles. So I hold the second shot, since I only have one 120 left and an old AIM-7. I should have cranked, which would have given me room to complete the intercept and be in a position to shoot again (another mistake), but I don't, so I'm in a right turn looking straight down when near time-out I see a small “pop." This could have been a proximity detonation of the missile, or it could have been the missile hitting the ground. Either way, it didn't down the MiG and there's no fireball, so my “one” shot didn't do the job. Now I'm too close to keep him on the radar, so he gimbals off my radar low; I’m looking all the way down, and he’s got to be right under me, and I'm thinking this isn’t a very good situation. So I've got to spin to get spacing, and hope he ends up in front of me again. I call for a 360 turn, or “spin,” and around I go. I say “I” go because of the radio again, as two doesn’t hear the call.

"Man-O” has been locked to this guy the whole time, but he doesn't hear my hostile call, my shot, nor the spin call; he also doesn’t have his own ID, so he’s not sure who this contact is. While I'm in my 360 turn I see the air-to-air TACAN range getting bigger, so I ask him for his heading in the other radio, and he says “south.” I direct him to come north and spin to get back in formation, and being a good wingman, he drops the contact and turns north. Had I known he was tracking the same contact, and was in a position to kill this guy, I would have shouted, “Shoot him. he’s hostile!” In fact, when we listened to his tape later there was broken but audible radio calls from "Man-O” about being locked to something—had I been able to process that and figure out what was happening, we might have been able to get this MiG.

Once I roll out southbound and “Man-O” is back behind me, we get more locks on a contact that we “KNOW” is the same guy; he's heading south towards Belgrade, same place we left him, same airspeed and altitude, but I can’t get an ID, and AWACS keeps saying “friendly there,” so I can't shoot. No kidding, this is the only radar contact in the area; everyone else we can see with radar and IFF is behind us (ie, it was only stealth aircraft in front of us and the MiG). He starts to slow and descend, so I secretly hope he has battle damage and is going to crash, but he was probably on approach to his field. We are coming up on the SAM threat rings around Belgrade, and I don’t want to go from hero to zero by getting us shot down, so I drop the contact and call us out north. We missed killing this guy not once, but twice, for a variety of reasons. My radio problems, ID issues, not shooting two missiles, AWACS not hearing the hostile calls, and the reasons mentioned before all compounded in the “fog of war" to cost us this opportunity. And many of the issues were solvable at the time, had I just been able to process the information and act upon it.

However, at this point we just return to our CAP; the B-2s are nearly overhead based on timing, and it’s time to egress and Return To Base (RTB). All said and done, it was still a pretty cool start for Eagle drivers on the first night of a war!

The Yugoslavian press later reported that the first MiG-29 to launch from Batajnica Air Base was Maj Nebojsa Nikolic in MiG-29 18111, followed shortly by Maj Ljuhisa Kulacin. Nikolic was reported to have been shot down almost immediately, while Kulacin claimed to have evaded three missiles fired at him. Since Batajnica AB was under attack by NATO forces, he chose to land at Belgrade International Airport. Both pilots reported that the radars and SPO-15 radar detectors were inoperative on their aircraft. These reports match amazingly close to the NATO claims.

Capt (now-Lt Col) Shower went back to the F-15C Fighter Weapons School, this time as an instructor. Following this tour, he was selected in the initial cadre of F-22 Raptor pilots for the initial operational test and evaluation, and currently is stationed at Elmendorf AFB Alaska, commanding an operational F-22 Raptor squadron.