2015 Július 14-én a játék bezárja kapuit.
  • Beers
    biztos vernék a mellüket, hogy mi vagyunk a fasza gyerekek, free stb......
  • MR ME
    de legalább bfbc2höz kiadták a mappackot-et

érdekes gondolat h mindent egynap akarnak csinálni...
  • Gyuszopapa
    Hát szerintem kamu ez az egész kb. ugy mint a bf1943 pc-re.Ha valami nagy durranás lenne akkor már sokkal nagyobb hájpolás lenne ahogy én az EA ismerem.
  • kabel15
    Szerintem délutánig nem lesz itt semmi
  • kabel15
    Csak azt remélem ,hogy nem olyan szervezett lesz mint a sajtó tájékoztató.
  • lolSL
    nyilván ott ülnek a munkahelyükön éjfélkor betát indítani :D
  • kabel15
    És még most sincs :S
  • Lupous
    Hát te beteg vagy :P
  • Pra
    Na, nem éjfél volt :/
  • Kosadzk1
    szvsz elég lett volna ha a bf2-t egy sz egyben kiadják play for free-ben 1-2 új mappal, de meglátjuk mit hoznak ki ebből.
  • kabel15
    Real madrid-Barcelona utána showder klub. Aztán BF:P4F CB
    De szép is lenne. Bár tuti nem így lesz. Valószínűleg az Amerika idő szerint 30. Szóval nálunk reggel 6-7 óra környékén lesz.
  • zotya10002
    Beírtam egy emil címet!Hátha küldenek egy kódot:-)

Köszi!
  • Pra
    http://battlefield.play4free.com/
  • Lupous
    Én leszarom majd lesz úgyis :)
  • zotya10002
    De tényleg!

Hol,vagy hogy lehet kódhoz jutni??
  • Vaxi
    ffffúúú de jó lenne :DDD
  • SzLehel
    majd kiderül...
  • Pra
    Lehet ,h éjféltől?
  • MR ME
    AGGYATOKMÁKULCST!!!
  • Grr1234
    Eddig ,ha jól emlékszem, még nem került elő ez a FAQ téma. Mondjuk nem rossz ötlet.
  • kabel15
    Csak mivel nem túl jó az angol tudásom inkább nem vállalkozok rá.
    Persze megértem ami le van írva de inkább nem kockáztatok
  • Grr1234
    Ja... :)
  • kabel15
    Gondoltam ha akartok csinálni egy FAQ ot.
  • Grr1234
  • kabel15
    When will I get beta access?
    We will be slowly ramping up the number of people allowed into the beta over the coming months

I already signed up. How will I get into the beta?
    When it’s your turn to come and try it out you will receive an email from us, in which you will find your beta key and instructions

What is Battlefield Play4Free?
    Battlefield Play4Free is an all-new free-to-play game from the same team that created Battlefield Heroes. It’s a first person shooter with realistic graphics and is set in the modern theatre of war – featuring the opposing forces of Russia and the US battling it out with modern weapons, equipment and vehicles.

What are some of the features in the game?
    Battlefield Play4Free combines features and content from several different Battlefield games. We call it ‘the best of Battlefield’
    • 32 players!
    • New updated PC engine with HD console quality graphics – high resolution artwork and post-processing effects.
    • The weapons and equipment of Battlefield Bad Company 2.
    • The factions and classes of Battlefield Bad Company 2.
    • Maps are updates of classic BF2 maps like Strike at Karkand.
    • Vehicles are familiar BF2 classics (Yes, that includes helicopters and jets!)
    • The leveling, abilities and deep visual and gameplay customization of Battlefield Heroes.
    • Free-to-play, quick to download and low system specs like Battlefield Heroes.

How long have the team been working on it?
    We started work in January 2010, with a full team working on it since August.

Why did you make this game?
    Community feedback (LOTs of it and for that we thank all of you) and our own research into the Battlefield Heroes audience and free-to-play shooter fans generally told us that you are pretty hardcore, and the majority of you actually really like and want modern, military-style shooters.

So we decided to take what we’ve learned from Battlefield Heroes and create a brand new, modern, military shooter; taking the most popular features of Battlefield Heroes and bringing them into a whole new setting with the help of content and features from other Battlefield titles.

When does Battlefield Play4Free come out?
    Closed Beta will start November 30th, 2010. Open Beta is scheduled for early 2011.

What kind of items will there be in the Battlefield Play4Free store?
    Very similar to the selection for Battlefield Heroes. Visual customization items, weapons, widgets (although they won’t be called that) etc.

How can I stay up-to-date with the latest Battlefield Play4Free news?
    The best way to grab the latest news and updates from the Battlefield is to follow our Facebook and Twitter

Do I get anything cool if I play both Battlefield Play4Free and Battlefield Heroes?
    Between November 5th, 2010 and the start of the Battlefield Play4Free Open Beta.

Criteria:
    • Win at least one round in Battlefield Heroes.
    • Play in the Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta.

What you get:
    • A special Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta forum tag on Battlefield Heroes.
    • A special Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta medal in Battlefield Heroes.
    • A special Battlefield Heroes medal in Battlefield Play4Free.
    • A special Battlefield Heroes forum tag on Battlefield Play4Free.

Do I get anything cool if I only play Battlefield Play4Free?
    Yes:
    • Play in the Battlefield Play4Free Closed Beta and you will receive a Closed Beta forum tag.
    • Play in the Battlefield Play4Free Open Beta and you will receive a Open Beta forum tag.

How does Battlefield Play4Free relate to Battlefield 3?
    Like our connections with Battlefield Heroes, we are working on deep connections between Battlefield Play4Free and the upcoming Battlefield 3. If you plan to play Battlefield 3, we would advise you get into Battlefield Play4Free at the earliest opportunity!!

Hey, I don’t have a Closed Beta forum icon /sad panda
    The forums currently don’t support automatically moving new users to the CB user group. Until this is resolved and able to happen automatically we will run a periodic script to move new folks to the correct group. Rest assured, if you play during BFP4F Closed Beta you will get your CB tag!
  • MR ME
    még sehonnan...
  • nandorb
    mar szerintem elkestel...
  • Zs0lt1
    honnan lehet béta kulcsokat szerezni?
  • Elektrofrombc2
    én tényleg nem értelek...bírd már ki ezt a 2 napot és minden kiderül! Senki sem tud többet mint te, mármint itt közülünk.
  • nandorb
    Majd biztos 30.-an ki kuldik a codokat.
  • kabel15
    Amúgy a béta nyitás mikorra várható? 30. reggel vagy random?
    Meg azt is jó lenne mostmár megtudni hogy kik kapnak kódot. Volt az hogy aki nyer 1 kört. Vagy aki mér rég óta játszik BFH val.
  • Grr1234
    Rossz hírem van. Lesznek uber/super fegyverek... :(
  • Hurkans
    /OFF
    Legszebb hogy special forces kiegészítőn kívül hozzá adják a másik kis pakkot mintha ők jó fejek lennének, pedig azt már ingyen lelehet tölteni(vagyis az egyik patchbe ingyen benne volt már)
    /ON
  • Wreck86
    lenni occó mostmár játék,venni meg occón!
  • kabel15
    Leszedtem a Battlefield2 demot. Jó kis játék :)
  • kabel15
    Majd kiderül. Csak legyen kódom :D
  • MR ME
    akkor ez nem a te játékod lesz sztem :D
  • kabel15
    Engem az érdekel.
  • Bala10
  • kabel15
    De sniper gameplay még mindig nem volt