Saints Row: The Third
  • mans
    A Destructoid valami olyat ír hogy 2 nap alatt kijátszotta,a második részt meg két hétig tolta,hát remélem azért nem lesz sokkal rövidebb mint a kettő.
  • grebber
    pcgames.de
  • mans
    Ezt melyik oldalról másoltad?
  • Calver
    engem majd Zero Punctuation érdekel, szegény Yahtzee kis híján feleségül vette a második részt, ennyit még egy játékot sem istenített szerintem, mint SR2-t, miközben ugye egy cinikus rohadék... na az övé garantáltan őszinte kritika lesz

amúgy kritikákkal óvatosan, még pedig ezért:
  • Solid Snake
    Tudom,csak csipkelődtem picit
  • IMYke2.0.0.0
    Még be kéne fejeznem a sorban állókat :)
  • Solid Snake
    Jóféle,majd Imike készít hozzá magyartot.
  • grebber
    Pár értékelés:

GamePro - 4/5

I'm not ashamed in my adoration of Saint's Row: The Third. It's juvenile, it occasionally objectionable (I'm sorry, I just don't like blasting away at bikini models, even if they are trying to kill me too) and sometimes after playing I feel like I should go take a shower. But I can't remember a game I've played recently that was so dedicated to letting the gamer have as much fun as possible any way they want to. And when it comes to having fun, Saints Row: The Third is like a big party that you don't want to see stop.

1Up - B+

Saints Row: The Third is so crazy and over-the-top that you can't go wrong with this game -- provided that you're the sort that would appreciate the game's knowingly juvenile sense of humor.

IGN - 8.5 / 10

News flash: people find sex and violence entertaining. Saints Row: The Third gives the people what they want and drops us into an open world adult theme park where we can treat ourselves to delightful acts of bloodshed and perversion. It doesn't take itself too seriously and only asks that you don't, either.

Destructoid - 7/10

As a huge fan of the last game, I want to shout this sequel's merits from the rooftops, but while the experience is often amusing and littered with some remarkable moments, I cannot help but feel a little let down by the final product. It's still a good game at its core, but it's not a patch on its predecessor, as it seems to have forgotten about Saints Row 2's achievements in its blinkered pursuit of extremity. It took me over two weeks to beat Saints Row 2, and I still wanted to stay in Stilwater. I concluded Saints Row: The Third in less than two days and feel no compulsion to return to Steelport anytime soon. So it is that a game that aimed to be the most outrageous chapter of the series has ended up, if anything, as the least remarkable.

GamesRadar - 10 / 10

Saints Row has always been seen as something of an also-ran, but The Third finally says, in no uncertain terms, that it's just as big and even more fun than its more serious competition. Some might be tempted to dismiss the game because of its extreme wackiness, but know that at its core, the game is incredibly well crafted and ceaselessly fun. While the comedies typically lose out to the dramas come awards time, none of it changes the fact that Saints Row: The Third is one of the best games of the year, and given this year's competition, that's no small compliment.

GameTrailers: Video-Review - 7,7 / 10

Official Xbox Magazin - 95/100

Feels like a game whose designers have found the note-perfect tone for the series while also wielding their own talents with razor-sharp precision. It's the game Volition - a studio whose successes go back 15 years to the original Descent - was born to make.

Play UK - 88/100

It has its issues, it has its drawbacks, but Saints Row: The Third is an utterly wanton, totally ridiculous bag of laughs. It's difficult to dislike anyway, and even harder to dislike with such an enjoyable, escalatory campaign. Great stuff.
  • IMYke2.0.0.0
    Jó ez.
  • vzajcev
    Nope :)
  • Calver
    +1
  • tutituti
    azt hittem crack jött ki mert megugrott a hsz:D
  • Rayden02
    Jah,coop campaign-ál nincs is jobb!
  • Maxtreme
    *deathmach
  • Maxtreme
    hát ja.
    Mondjuk a gta4 deatmach és egyéb klasszikus mp játékmódja egy kalap szar, (szerintem) szal lehet nem is baj h ebbe nem lesz.
  • Rayden02
    Igen van!
  • ratgab
    Elvileg coop van benne.
  • Rayden02
    Ilyesmire számíthatunk:
  • Maxtreme
    deal :D

Arra leszek kíváncsi hogy a multi mennyire lesz használható. Mert ugyebár elég "csonka" többjátékos mód került bele.
  • ratgab
    Jó az!
  • Maxtreme
    azért attól mesze van. Ráadásul így visszanézve 1-2 helyen kissé érdekes lett a fogalmazás
  • Rayden02
    Ja,szerintem is,remélem azért a gépemen eldöcög majd valahogy!
  • ratgab
    Szerintem halál pontosan lefordítottad!
  • speed01
    Na végre, valami jó hír! :)
  • Maxtreme
    pop is = pop-in :D
  • Maxtreme
    Szerény angoltudásom szerint valami Ilyesmit ír:

Kipróbáltam a játékot mindhárom platformon, és mesze a PC-s verzió tűnik a legjobbnak. A PS3-as és az x360-as kiadásoknál frame és pop in problémái vannak (értsd: Mint a ragenél. Nem mindig tölti be időbe az adott textúrákat) Ellenben a PC-s verzió sebsségével nincs baj, dx10 és dx11 módban sem. Lassabb géppel rendelkezők számára tettek bele dx9 módot is, de még így is jobban néz ki mint az x360 verzió. Kevesebb a pop is hiba, és nincsenek framrate problémák.
    A Pc-s verzióban lehetőség van video rögzítésre is. Az utolsó 30 másodpercet egy gombnyomásra átkonvertálja a program wmv formátumba, amit feltölthetünk akár YT-ra is. Ez a funkció a gyengébb gépek esetén sokat visszafog a teljesítményen.

Valami ilyesmi. De majd IMYke kijavít :D
  • Rayden02
  • Maxtreme
    jól :D
  • Rayden02
    Jól értelmezem,hogy a pc-s verzió jobban optimizáltabb mint a konzolos?
  • ratgab
    Nem ártana már, hogy visszanyaljon néha az a bizonyos fagyi.
  • IMYke2.0.0.0
  • Maxtreme
    1up:

I played the game on all three platforms and the PC version is far and away the best. Both the 360 and PS3 are subject to pop-in and frame rate hitches, and while they're never unplayable, the glitches can interfere with the experience. The PC on the other hand runs at a steady frame rate in DirectX10 and 11 mode. If you have a slower rig, there's also a DX9 version that should, in theory, look just a bit better than the 360 version with less pop-in and no frame rate problems. The PC version also includes a video record mode that, at the press of a button, will convert the last 30-seconds of gameplay into WMV file -- allowing you to upload the craziness to YouTube with ease. Enabling the feature can be a drain on system resources if you're running a low-end PC.

akkor most a fagyi visszanyal?
  • Rayden02
    Quick Look: Saints Row: The Third
  • Rayden02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qyEYdnyfCws
    Bocs,de nem tudtam beszúrni videó formájában!
  • ratgab
    Én meg csak magamnak hiszek! Bár annak se mindig....
  • Rayden02
    Am értem!
  • IMYke2.0.0.0
    A PC Guru / Gamestar dilettáns, és 20 év körüli játéktesztelőinek véleménye nem mérvadó.
  • Rayden02
    Értehető!
    Még a gamestar-ra leszek kiváncsi,hogy mennyit adnak ők majd!
  • IMYke2.0.0.0
    Én csak a hozzászólásokra néztem rá...

"Another garbage review from gametrailers. It's gotten to the point where I only watch these videos to see how wrong they are about everything."

"OMG Gametrailers you're pathetic. Giving a crappy game engine corridor shooter 9.3 and 7.7 to this."

Ennyi elég is volt ahhoz, hogy ne nézzem meg a videót.
  • IMYke2.0.0.0
    Igen csak borsos áruk van - szerintem. :(