• zsomboor
    Hát ez fasza....mostanság nagyon sok a hackelés, talán el kéne gondolkozni EA-nál hogy mi lenne ha szíveskednének megerősítő e-mailt küldeni a jelszó és emailcseréről például, mert hogy ilyen nem létezik jelenleg, csak annyi hogy sikeresen meg lett változtatva, még az se hogy mire Na meg most lehet várni hátha én is így járok, neki EA dolgozó szerezte vissza, én meg még ráadásul át is basztam a hackert szóval...
  • SACONEX
    Unatkoztam és megint alkottam..

• chris1997
    " The Croatian Hacker deleted all my cars, including my Zondas, and changed my name."

Obi írta..
    Szóval a "szomszédból" valaki? hm..
  • tutika14
  • chris1997
    Meg hogy a faszba hinnék el? Simán rávágták volna, csak kölcsönözte.
  • chris1997
    Ki a fene fogja 4000 képből megkeresni azt? :P
  • tutuhawer #42095
    bírom, hogy mindenki lefotóz mindent, de ami fontos lenne, arról soha senkinek nincs képe...
  • trakk
    Visszakapta az autóit és a hacker által elköltött boostot is (na meg ugyebár az accját), biztos vagyok benne, hogy az EA-s puszipajtásai vissza fogják állítani a driverét.
  • chris1997
    Nincs transg*ci, ez gáz.
    Most akkor hogyan bizonyítsam be, hogy ő neki volt EVO X RYO-ja örökbe? :(
  • trakk
    óóóóó... szóval ezért nem találtam nfs-s-en...
  • chris1997
    És b*szod tényleg.....
  • chris1997
    áááá.. akkor mindegy. Ma békén hagyom. Majd este kitalálok valami rügyet.

Más:
    The Teenage Transporter
    Terrible news guys. My accounts been deleted. That's it. I don't know if I want to continue in this game anymore.

• trakk
    Nem állt szándékomban szívatni, meg mernék esküdni, hogy délelőtt még ott volt egy VIP Zondás hsz abban a topicban...
  • chris1997
    Ne szívass. Nincs több leszaromom... Ez így nem lesz jó, akkor lemegyek az Aldis almaléért. Attól mindig szarul leszek :P
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Na, akkor ezt buktam.
  • trakk
    Oké, a topic megvan, de... most vagy én láttam rosszul, vagy törölték azt a bizonyos hozzászólást.
  • chris1997
    Tabletta*
  • chris1997
    (Nem mondtam, hogy volt a spejzban 6 flakon leszarom talbetta? :D )
  • B13A6
    Te hogyan bírtál ilyen higgadsággal reagálni ezekre a hasznavehetetlen,sablonos szövegekre? :D
    Mintha figyelembe se vették volna mit kérdezel...
  • trakk
    Na várj, átfésülöm a fórumot.
  • chris1997
    Linket tudsz adni? Megyek cseszegetni az ingyenélőket..(support)
  • trakk
    Az azért tetszik, hogy azt írják, már rég lejárt a cucc, miközben valaki a fórumon tegnap (!) kapta meg.
  • SUNNY84HUN
    igen ez igaz
  • tutuhawer #42079
    csak belépett az autójával a C classba, ennyi. Nyerni itt nem lehet soha semmit, tudhatod :)
  • chris1997
    Nem. Hanem a 200SX-et C-be fejlesztette.
  • SUNNY84HUN
    ez most mi ? kocsit nyert ?
  • zsomboor
    Most ez mi, Lincoln Boulevard bent lesz 5 napból 4-szer? nem mintha zavarna mert eddig is szerettem, de hát na..
  • chris1997
  • SUNNY84HUN
    10 hely fele vagy
  • zsomboor
    Valahogy nem lehetne megtudni milyen születési dátummal regisztráltam így hogy mostmár visszaszereztem a cuccot? Csak mert legközelebb közel sem biztos hogy ez így működni fog, sőt...mert azt is megpróbáltam hogy drága hackeremmel megkérdeztettem a supportot róla, és azt mondták elvileg neki hogy ilyen információt nem adhatnak ki...mondjuk kérdés hogy mi igaz belőle, de ez komolynak tűnt..
  • chris1997
    ÉS hányadik vagyok? Első akarok lenni :D Nosztalgikus lenne >.<
  • SUNNY84HUN
    majd kiderül mi leszel de már 1 biztos fent vagy a feketelistájukon
  • chris1997
    Egy jó ideje.
  • zsomboor
    Ezt mind most? vagy már egy ideje cseszegeted vele?
  • SUNNY84HUN
    fake ,, fúú ez már jó pár éves film :))
  • chris1997
    Asszem elértem valamit..
    SPOILER! Kattints ide a szöveg elolvasásához!
    YOU: When can I get an Information about my VIP zonda F?
    08/22/12 at 06:17 pm
    ADVISOR: Hello Christian,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please provide me some more specific information to really know what is causing the problem.

If you are getting errors, please write down or copy and paste the error message exactly as it appears and send it to us at your earliest convenience. If you are not getting an error but are having problems, please describe in more detail what exactly is going wrong, and what you are trying to do when it happens.

Electronic Arts looks forward to hear from you. In case of any help, please get in touch with us anytime. Alternatively, please visit our extensive knowledgebase online: http://help.ea.com/.

Regards,
    Saurabh
    Electronic Arts - World Wide Customer Experience
    08/23/12 at 11:06 am
    YOU: Okay, but where is my VIP mail?
    08/26/12 at 11:26 am

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts again.

I understand that you have not received VIP email in the game Need for Speed World. I know how much this means to you. I apologize for the disappointment.

Actually, the email of the code has been sent randomly by the online servers to the players. We do not have any control on these emails. However, if you have not received any email with the code of Pagani Zonda VIP roadster, I am afraid that there is no such tool to add this car in the game Need for Speed World.

Electronic Arts believes in offering exceptional service to our customers. We explore all the possibilities in doing so. However, we apologize for the disappointment. Please get back to us in case of any questions. You may also check out our online assistance here http://help.ea.com/.

Regards,
    Saurabh
    08/26/12 at 01:02 pm
    YOU: OKay. its a serer generated mail. But If this is a server mail, you can know, how to get it, what is the instuction?
    08/26/12 at 02:11 pm

I understand that issues like these are upsetting. I understand that you have not received VIP email in the game Need for Speed World. As mentioned in the previous email that the email of the code has been sent randomly by the online servers to the players. We do not have any control on these emails. However, if you have not received any email with the code of Pagani Zonda VIP roadster, I am afraid that there is no such tool to add this car in the game Need for Speed World.

Electronic Arts believes in offering exceptional service to our customers. We explore all the possibilities in doing so. However, we apologize for the disappointment. Please get back to us in case of any questions. You may also check out our online assistance here http://help.ea.com/.

Regards,
    Radhaballabh
    08/27/12 at 04:58 am
    YOU: Okay. but the the server not decided, to make VIP. Somebody, a man, inveted the VIP idea. And this man/people know the instruction. So, I think the support know too this insturction, how to get the VIP mail right?
    08/27/12 at 10:53 am

I have gone through the issue and understand that you you did not receive the Paghani Zonda car.
    I know how frustrating the situation could be. I will assist you in the best way I can.

The offer you are talking about is expired long time ago.
    Had it been possible, I would have provided to you. I do not have any option to provide you the car.

I apologize for the disappointment.

In case of any help, please get in touch with us anytime. Alternatively, please visit our extensive knowledge base online: http://help.ea.com/

Regards,
    Ajit
    08/27/12 at 01:09 pm
    YOU: So the VIP Zonda F Mail is expired? Great. But I wa entitled to the VIP car, becuase:
    - I\'ve purchased a lot of Starter packs at video game shops and Origin
    - I\'ve purchased 250.000-300.000 Speedboost with PayPal at the Boost Store
    - I\'ve got most of all cars in the game
    - I\'ve got all the four Elite Car.
    - And I\'ve got some other EA games(Burnout Paradise, NFS HP, NFS Shift2 Limited, NFS The RUN).

So I didnt understand why I cant get this car.
    08/27/12 at 02:17 pm

I have reviewed your email and understand your concern regarding the promotion code not received for Paghani Zonda car. in Need for Speed World. I exactly know what you must be going through. Please do not think that we do not value your efforts. They mean so much to us.

Actually, this code/ Email's are sent auto generated codes/Email's and this type of promotion selects the player randomly. If in the next random selection your driver name is listed then you'll also receive the code/Email's unlock such cars.

Electronic Arts believes in offering exceptional service to our customers. We explore all the possibilities in doing so. However, we apologize for the disappointment. Please get back to us in case of any questions. You may also check out our online assistance here http://help.ea.com/

Regards,
    Vipul
    Electronics Arts- World Wide Customer Experience
    08/28/12 at 04:56 am
    YOU: Okay. I hope I dont wait for a long time, for my next VIP car.
    08/28/12 at 12:22 pm

I appreciate you for your quick reply and understanding regarding this matter. Please do not worry, if we run any promotion like this, I will definitely offer you free cars.

Electronic Arts appreciates your efforts and involvement in our Games and take this opportunity to express our gratitude. Please feel free to get in touch with us anytime. You may access our online knowledgebase on: http://help.ea.com/

Regards,
    Vipul
    Electronic Arts – World Wide Customer Experience

Na akkor most VIP vagyok? Vagy mi a fene?
  • SACONEX
    amúgy amikor megvárom még 1 mögöttem lévő beér, akkor sose adott 0cashet meg repet :D lehet h műküdiik..
  • chris1997
    [OFF] Bezúzták az M1 Procarokat? O.o Multiba még egyszer se láttam, amióta Car class van. Akkor elő a kocsival :D
  • SACONEX
    nekem mondjuk csak a hosszú töltéssel van bajom...
  • SACONEX
    a fejlesztők is leülhetnének egy félórát játszani vele és rájönnének xD
  • trakk
    Nincs ma HS, úgyhogy ráfanyalodtam a versenyekre... az első egy-két versennyel még nem is lett volna különösebb problémám (az elb*szott matchmaking-től eltekintve, ami csak erősebb autókkal volt hajlandó összerakni mindig), hanem az utána következő négy-öttel már inkább (megint csak elb*szott matchmaking, lag, 0 cash/rep, baromi hosszú töltés, ram, stb, napestig folytathatnám), ami ráadásul hamar unalmassá is vált... Csoda, ha nincs így az embernek kedve játszani?