Ki mit hall róluk, milyet érdemes, milyet tilos venni, stb...

Kapcsolódó SG.HU TOPIC-ok: | SZIMULÁTOR | FREE TRACK | TRACK IR |

Auto szimulátorok TOPIC-jai: | rFactor | iRacing | LFS | GTR2 | GTL | RACE/07 | GTR | GTR-E | CRS | STCC | nK-Pro | ARCA | RBR | GPL |

Kormány Kalauz Szimulátorozáshoz!!! +trükkök!!!
  • Panther
    Igazából ezen leírás alapján lehet elindulnom:

"So I tried replacing the power cord with a similar one from an older wheel. Didn't work for me.

I opened it up and voilá, same problem as "epicname"! I tightened the screws on the optical sensor and put it back together. Now it works like a treat! So i guess if it's the power cord it won't react, If it's the optical sensor it will twitch, notice it doesn't get a signal and give up from there.

I don't know if this will really help anyone, as they would just send it back to the shop and get it fixed for free. But couldn't find the reciept, and often find it's better to fix things myself than to let the local shop send it to their usual place.

THIS IS JUST A LAST RESORT!! ALWAYS TRY TO GET THE WHEEL REPLACED OR FIXED PROFESSIONALLY!!!

Remove all the screws underneath, even the larger black ones. Remove the steering wheel by unscrewing the bolts on the front panel and the three larger screws under the little circuit board in the wheelhub.

Remove the bonnet. theres a black box on the left engine wich contain the sensor. If it's loose you're able to rattle it. If you're not, the sensor is most likely not the problem.
    Unscrew the mainboard and remove the bracket it sits on.
    Now the Force Feedback rig should be loose.
    Flip it over and pop off the little black cap on the sensor(it's just pushed on)
    Put some locktite on and fasten the two screws that hold the sensor mount (unscrew and remove the sensor board so you can get to the last screw)

Put everything back together."