Auto Assault - Massively Multiplayer Vehicular Combat Game
  • Doom 4
    Home Forum Account Support Patch Notes Welcome to NexusAccount Reactivation: March 16-26
    To celebrate the release of Update 4 we’re inviting everyone--and we do mean everyone--to try out Auto Assault for a second time to check out all the new features. From March 16 to March 26, all previously inactive accounts will be reactivated. All you have to do is download the latest version of the client, log in, and play. It’s so simple a Pike could do it.

If you don’t remember your Auto Assault login name, you can find out easily by logging into your PlayNC master account, where all of your game accounts are listed. If you forgot how to get into PlayNC, please visit our Support Center page I forgot my PlayNC master account password.

If you haven’t played in awhile, you may also need to Transfer your characters from the old servers to the new combined server, Nexus. The Support Center page How do I transfer my Auto Assault characters to the new server? should help answer questions you may have about this process.

We’re looking forward to seeing you in-game!

Ez mit jelent pontosan seretném tudni ?