N%C3%A9vtelen-1.png
  • DJ BP
    na regeltem, Frenzy e-mailben értesítettek? ha igen mennyi idő múlva?
  • jakewyler
    tudom sajnos
  • zolo
    Az van,hogy csinálj ingyen free accountot, de utána fizetni kell , hogy elérhesd a bétát :(((
  • jakewyler
    jah én is néztem,az van az oldalon h FREE,lehet nem kell beírni a bankkártya számot
  • Sland
    Majd számolj be róla + képeket is linkelj légyszi
  • Sland

Test Drive Unlimited bétateszt jelentkezés
    [2006. december 07. @ 09:46 - Berkenye]
    A 3DGamers és a Fileplanet közös akciója keretében lehet jelentkezni a Test Drive Unlimited béta tesztjére.

Az autóversenyzős játéksorozat legújabb része jövő februárban jelenik meg PC-n, míg Xbox 360-on már idén szeptemberben boltokba került. A jelentkezés szerencsére csak ingyenes regisztrációhoz van kötve. Az érdeklődők itt, illetve itt jelentkezhetnek.

a GS hülye... Ingynes? hahaha
  • Frenzy9
    52%, 1óra 55perc hátra
  • Sland
    Neked mennyi van még hátra a letöltésből?
  • Frenzy9
    First it would really be nice to see more options for the Graphics other than the 4 available ones. Anyways...

Pros:
    -HDR shifts relatively nicely especially how shadows change darkness and brightness shifts in clouds.
    -Cars are beautifully rendered and have some nice blinn shaders and good reflections.
    -Buildings in the middle LOD look amazing
    -Textures close to vehicle are sharp (1024x1024?)
    -Production Quality Radial Motion Blur
    -AI cars are very detailed and almost as nice as the drivers car.
    -Island feels very open and large to explore

Cons:
    -HDR errors on white surfaces that often turn the shader into a matte white.
    -Textures are low for a PC title and are very noticable when the car is moving at low speeds or stopped.
    -Water looks flat
    -Color seems fairly bleached while lights and darks are highly contrasted
    -Facial animations are off and also not fully rigged
    -Trees seem a little off.
    -almost no anisotropic filtering
    Would be great if some depth mapping would be used (bump, normal, parallax) Not sure if it is used or not but if it is it isn't being used very efficiently.

Overall Keep up the good job.
  • Sland
    "The IS 350’s participation in Test Drive Unlimited marks the debut of a Lexus branding initiative in the world of video games. The IS 350 is the first of five Lexus vehicles that will be available for Test Drive Unlimited. Additional Lexus vehicles coming soon to Test Drive Unlimited include the LS 460 premium luxury sedan, the GS 450h hybrid-powered luxury sport sedan, the SC 430 hard-top convertible, and the LS 600h L, which will go on sale in the Spring of 2007 as the worlds first full-hybrid V8 luxury sedan". I had no idea that these cars were coming. This is from teamxbox.com.

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/12388/Lexus-IS-350-Added-to-Test-Drive-Unlimited/
  • jakewyler
    na remélem összehozunk vmi hacket
    amúgy a letöltés az még nem gond,mert vkinek szólok felteszi és én leszedem,itt csak az aktiválással van a probléma,de azt is kilehet valahogy venni mert a wtcc-nél is kitudták,de ott csak 4 nap múlva a játék megjelenése után
  • Sland
    Tudja már a halál hogy ott mit lehetett :)

Majd Tibor megmondja. Anno ő segített az SW:BFR2 BÉTA letöltésénél
  • jakewyler
    a net aktiválást vagy a letöltést lehetett átb@szni?
  • Sland
    SW:BFR2 nél is ez volt. És láss csodát meg lehetett csinálni ha ügyes voltál. És nem kell hozzá hacker kiképzés
  • jakewyler
    de hiába b@szod át,neten aktiválni kell a játékot
  • Sland
    Nem törés, hanem átbaszás
  • Frenzy9
    a 3dgamersen regeltem nem a fileplaneten...
  • DJ BP
    3dgamers.com-on van 4,95$
  • jakewyler
    még egy kicsit szerintem várni kell a törésig
  • Sland
    ha valaki rájön, hogy hogyan lehet átbaszni az oldalt, mint anno a SW:Battlefront 2-nél akkor szóljon legyen szíves. Beleraknám a F.A.Q.-ba
  • Tufa
    Melyiket válaszottad a 3 közül? Vagy nem ezek voltak?
  • Sland
    Nem hiszem, hogy megbízhatok benned... :D
  • jakewyler
    2k-ért regelek neked
  • DJ BP
    jó, akkor megpróbálom
  • Sland
    Az a szar hogy se nekem, se senkinek a családban nincs bankkártyája... :/
    Így nem tudok regisztrálni :(
  • Frenzy9
    persze énis most regisztráltam nem rég
  • DJ BP
    sztetek ha most regisztrálok, beenged még a tesztre?
  • Frenzy9
    1) Things that i liked
    What i enjoyed rigth away, and that is i think a major point in the actual games, is that the loading is FAST, and when i say FAST, i wasn t expecting to load that fast when looking at those beautiful graph, this awesome Zoom on the map. Loading from one part of the island to another is amazingly quick.

2) Things that shocked me
    What shocked me is the poorly designed User interface.
    I want to be able to do WAY MORE STUFF with my mouse, Add option 'alt' Mouse so we can actually get the curser, click on our mini map, or open a menu option more specific depending what the gamer is doing ( in vehicule, out, in mission or not )

3)Interface Controls need work
    Got to be honest here, I wasn t impressed at all. I had a hard time understand what keys does what, and what frustrated me is that if one key is used already, i cannot overwrite it and must look for the option using the key i want to use for something else ( lol dunno if i m really clear )

As far as i know my joypad isn t working. So i wanted to map my keyboard doing

W = forward
    s = brake
    a = turn left
    d = turn right

Space would be handbrake
    and finnaly because i love switch,

Up arrow = Shift up
    down Arror = Shift down

As designers, i think you should also think if the gamers feel confortable on the keyboard while playing.

Also, i would love to be able to turn with the mouse, using the two buttons mouse left and right to shift up and down or brake... we should be able to use any key. I have a mouse with 8 buttons and i intend to use them :P

4) Option panel
    Basic, I would love to see much more graphics options. In this area, people from casual to hardcore gamers always want to tweaks their Video options so it gives them more freedom. Some day we want to have full graphic video, have a drink and almost feel like we r 'in' and other day we want to kick the butt of other players online, put most of the graphic low to make sure you have good Frame Per Second ( fps )

that is a resume of my first impression after 1 hour testing the game.

I haven t seen any major bugs so far which please me a lot.
  • SötétBarom
    Roxxx!
  • Frenzy9
    When you login to gamespy with your gamespy account and create a unique nickname (which will be your profile name) you are connected to Testdrives servers. and as soon as you rent a car and start driving it on the island you are driving on an island with up to 100's to 1,000's of other people, all at the same time.

Don't know how many people are beta testing this and the Island is massive but you should be able to run into some other beta testers and have a race or what not.

Your mission is to explore, challenge, purchase, unlock, and have fun.
  • Frenzy9
    fórumába aztírják van onlány mód is
  • jakewyler
    hátha benne van az összes kocsi,meg a teljes map bejárható,nagyon megéri
  • DJ BP
    majd nyomogass shot-okat
  • Sland
    Végülis nem is olyan sok...
  • Frenzy9
    5.94 dollárt
  • Sland
    Mennyit fizettél?
  • DJ BP
    nem
  • Sland
    A letöltéshez csak a free sign up kell?
  • DJ BP
    De gyors neted van baszki :), 3,5gb? azt hittem 7 lesz
  • Frenzy9
    4óra 19perc múlva lent van 3557mb a kicsike :)