Egosoft X4
  • Jóózsf István #3992
    Ezt egy fejlesztő írta RANG témában. Ugyan a kérdés nem az amit én akartam feltenni, de arra is válasz.

SPOILER! Kattints ide a szöveg elolvasásához!

Re: Anyone hit xtreme ranks yet?

Unread post by CBJ » Tue, 23. Jun 20, 16:41

Ebany wrote: ↑
    Tue, 23. Jun 20, 16:32
    I'll clarify that so there's no confusion.

Thank you. Your post as a whole is really helpful. :)

Hard for any player to provide this evidence as we can only get a Steam/GOG achievement once, also I discovered a while back with Xtreme Trader that these achievements aren't retroactive - had to reload an old save prior to Rank 30 for it to be recognised. Aside from this I feel we shouldn't be testing a reduction in Fight Score requirements to find the bug but instead try editing a save with the following changes:
    <stat id="fight_score" value="2559999999"/>
    <stat id="fight_rank" value="29"/>

That's pretty much what I did when I was testing it, but to be fair I may have already adjusted the numbers by the time I did so. There's no particular reason why it shouldn't work for large numbers as we have support for 64-bit integers in the stats system, but it may not have been being used correctly in this case. Either way, it's a moot point with the smaller numbers!

So I guess now my question is: When will the change take place for GOG and Steam achievements?

The change to the score values should be in the next update, which is coming soon™. The rank value should then update the next time you increase your score, and that should in turn trigger the recording of the achievements.

Ahogy gondoltam.: Picsogott a nép!