10823671771495363213.png

| Magyar fejlesztések | Prepar3D | Ultimate Realism Pack | Rendszerkövetelmények | PTA | CFG Tuning | AffinityMask Kalkulátor | Gyakran Ismételt Kérdések | X-Plane.Org

• OOM Hiba

• Helyes Library sorrend!

• Ideális ORBX sorrend!

• Miket kell még telepíteni esetleg?!

• Sok gondot tud még okozni az Ö hiánya is!

• Ez is fontos!

• Elmentett Libraryból eltűnnek a scenery-k!

Megoldás a C:\ProgramData\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v3 mappában lévő "scenery cfg" fájl törlése!
    Csinál egy újat és aztán be kellett olvastatni vele újra a sceneryket!

• Szimulátor hardver-szoftver biblia

• LOWW FlayTampa v2.7 csápok beállítása

• Clidey
    Nocsak! Még a végén visszakerül a P3D...?
    SibWings An-2 update!

Ha esetleg nem élne a link:

"ATSimulations

! IMPORTANT NEWS ! Gentlemen, for sure everyone knows Sibwings lab development team (An-2, Birddog, Pitts, and Safir were done by them) Some of you probably guess that I'm myself was part of this team. I suppose that no one yet knows that serious upgrade of Sibwings An-2 were planned, but was not released. And now I can officially declare that in deal with the rest of Sibwings lab team, it will be released on https://atsimulations.com !

What upgrade it would be ? Several new models - skies (two types), floats and wheels (two types). Prepar3D v4 compatible. A lot of fixes and new features provided. Numerous repaints were done since release - they will be almost compatible.

Besides, in deal with Sibwings lab everyone who already have Sibwings An-2 for FSX will get 50% discount!

If you are happy owner of Sibwings An-2 and some bug in there (or new feature wanted) get to your nerves all those years, it is not too late to let us know about it.

Not much work left, some patience please, estimate release date is spring 2019.

If you are an editor\admin of any FS media, active member of FS community, please provide this news to more people, we will very appreciate. Project page is https://atsimulations.com/an2

Yours,
    Andrey Tsvirenko"