Chelsea Fan Club
  • contraste
    Cech igen oszinte nyilatkozata:

"I don't count on anything but, at the same time, can't rule out anything if there is an offer you can't refuse."

Asked if he could picture joining another Premier League club, Cech replied: "This is a question I thought I would never be asked. I don't know.

"The offer would have to be right for everyone. I don't want to rule out anything, I don't know the answer.

"I am a player of Chelsea, where I still have two years left on my contract. You can predict nothing in football as nothing is 100 per cent sure.

"I have been here for 10 years and this is a new situation for me. I have not been in the starting 11 in the opening three games but there is no reason to panic, pack my things and leave.

"It may happen, it may not happen. The important thing is if I get the chance to fight for the position of No.1 goalkeeper. It depends on the manager what decision he makes and on whether I get a chance.

"I don't know if there is a loan or a permanent move on the agenda, there has been plenty of speculation. Only at the moment when there is an offer on the table, I will start speaking about it."

Iker Casillas was used as Real Madrid’s goalkeeper for Champions League games last season with Diego Lopez getting the nod in La Liga, but Cech insists no similar move has been mentioned at Chelsea.

"There is no agreement and I would not like to comment on this. I have not looked for any explanation from anyone," he said.

"When the manager says 'You will play', I will play. I have been under the same kind of pressure for 10 years at Chelsea, everyone is watching you and expecting the best possible performance."