Psx-re játékot a netről.
  • darkmore

One: Defeat the giant flamethrower boss within the time limit (I believe three minutes). He has to die, not run away.

Two: When you meet up with Kyle in the shelter, after you escape the incinerator, youll be given a chance to go back to dryfield by solving the full moon gate puzzle. Whatever you do, dont go up the elevator with Kyle. You must go back to dryfield.

Three: While in dryfield, rescue Pierce. Contrary to popular belief there is no way to kill him (other then leaving the area before you save him, trust me, Ive tried every other way.)

Four: After you meet the little girl for the first time youll receive a phone call from Pierce asking you to head up to the Pod Service Gantry (Hes cut off before he can say this but that is where you need to go). Once there, use the phone and READ the note he leaves you then use the phone AGAIN.

Five: Somewhere in-between the underground parking lot and the area just outside the shelter youll find a motorcycle with a teddy bear next to it. Pick up the bear, I dont think you can do this later on in the game.

Six: While in the military camp use the bear on flint

Seven: Rescue the blind solider (automatic if youve done everything else)

Eight: Head to the golem freezer and talk to Pierce