Diablo
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
Get a life!
PSN:Tatyla1974 | http://www.twitch.tv/tatyla74 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCogzoZ5ODf0hReYKB7p16AA
FX6300 4.5G " GTX1070 " DDR3 2000 CL9 " CTG 550W80P
No matter where we go or how old we grow, our bodies are the temples hosting our minds and souls. That\'s why we have to take care of our \'temples\', in order to keep our minds and souls healthy.
FX6300 4.5G " GTX1070 " DDR3 2000 CL9 " CTG 550W80P
Let's show them our hearts and then show them theirs! Dessan#2403
Get a life!
Savmacska: valószínû azért, mert a mob hitboxa "nem fér át" azon a szûkebb részen, de nem értek hozzá
Let's show them our hearts and then show them theirs! Dessan#2403
Get a life!
A rapidnak általában inkább bossokon van értelme a mfd def skillel..elitek ellen kuka és csak 1 hely pazarlás, fõleg infernon.
FX6300 4.5G " GTX1070 " DDR3 2000 CL9 " CTG 550W80P
No matter where we go or how old we grow, our bodies are the temples hosting our minds and souls. That\'s why we have to take care of our \'temples\', in order to keep our minds and souls healthy.
Ez a hell viszont durván nyögvenyelõsnek tûnik, az elsõ champion zombi pakkok is sokszor megszopatnak, eddig tudtam azért haladni benne (shattered crown megvan) de nem egy könnyed valami, a skillek erõteljes használata nélkül egy sima zombipakkal is meggyûlne a bajom szerintem.
AH-n néztem hogy vannak majd kétszer olyan dps-û 1kezesek mint a legnagyobb amit használok/láttam (150 vs 300 dps), egy olyannal kicsit könnyebben boldogulnék gondolom... Hát majd meglátom, de csak akkor akarok AH-zni ha már tényleg muszáj.
Most viszont mehetek pónikat ölni nightmare-en 😊
Regards,
No matter where we go or how old we grow, our bodies are the temples hosting our minds and souls. That\'s why we have to take care of our \'temples\', in order to keep our minds and souls healthy.
Passzívok közül pedig rengeteg használható van(archery, sharpshooter, steadi aim a legnagyobb dps boostolók).
Gondolom Te a saját blogodon kint hagynál minden olyan topicot, ahol azt bizonygatják, hogy pedofil vagy.
Ha bármi esély lenne arra, hogy ez a public games õrület igaz, õk maguk kapcsolták volna ki már az elsõ napokban. Mint ahogy nem indították el az arénát, sem az rmah-t, és ahogy lekapcsolták a commodity ah-t.
Aki beveszi ezt a hangulatkeltést, az vagy tájékozatlan, vagy mentes mindenféle logikától.
Let's show them our hearts and then show them theirs! Dessan#2403
érdemes IDni a legendarykat, vagy várjak patchig?
Allres 700 alatt, warcry-al megy fel 1000-re kábé.
9500 armor
54.000 hp
14.500 dps
És a lényeg: 42% block chance, 1200 life on hit.
Cucc: 890-es kard, amin 847 life on hit van.
Þór vígi þessi rúnar
Blizzard's support staff has admitted that they do not know how some accounts have been infiltrated.
Blizzard has also been deleting threads on the forums from users claiming to have been hacked while using an authenticator, I'd point to some threads but they're deleted.
Þór vígi þessi rúnar
Én még csak olyan gyökereket láttam, akik azt a napi 1 másodpercet nem képesek rászánni az auth kód átmásolására, aztán óbégatva hibáztatnak mindenki mást. Ha majd lesz egy olyan ember, akinek legalább egy kis agya van, mégis szarba kerül, talán majd meggondolom magam.
@ DrDevil- te betaztal MoP-ot es monkot is probaltal, van valami, akarmi halvany eselye hogy hasonlit az 1-60as diablo3 monkra? Ezt NAGYON szeretnem tudni.
-Buy two games, get two accounts, join both in game, open trade screen and then inspect packets. Some interesting stuff in there to use to spoof with, not very well secured at all.
( Blizzard's support staff has admitted that they do not know how some accounts have been infiltrated. Everything Blizzard says will be about protecting the resources of the company.)
-Technically they are not breaching servers. They are using stolen sessions. But they would never say anything about this, any company would deny deny deny. I would deny as well, reason being;
-This does not mean they can get to your account information, all they can do is get to your last toon you logged into. ...Any active net connection relies on session keys.
-I used my second account got the toon up to level 50, removed all his good gear and traded over to my other account. I then put crap on him and left him with 500 gold. I then start playing act 1 hell in public games. I got the toon up to level 52 a day and a half later. Some dude joins my game, opens a trade screen says "biy o k". The bate was set and the hook cast. I Log my other account in on another computer trade the new loot off of him except some minimal stuff and 5000 gold. Just as I finished transfering, my account logs itself out. A few seconds later I see it log in under my friends list. I did not log it back in. After I see my account log out, to be on the safe side I changed the password. I logged back in and my toon was stripped bare.
(Blizzard has also been deleting threads on the forums from users claiming to have been hacked while using an authenticator, I'd point to some threads but they're deleted.)
As mentioned before, DO NOT JOIN PUBLIC GAMES.
Þór vígi þessi rúnar
Hátha valaki még nem látta ezeket, és elakadt
Let's show them our hearts and then show them theirs! Dessan#2403
Ja de mivel az interneten volt, ezért igaznak kell lennie. 😄
Þór vígi þessi rúnar
Let's show them our hearts and then show them theirs! Dessan#2403