Diablo

Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.

jazzy
#46933
Más nem arra jó volt, hogy összejött a pénz mindkét játékra 😊
Carlos
#46932
Disconnect Error 3007 nálam is.

Þór vígi þessi rúnar

#46931
ma ez szarakodik tegnap meg bf3 dobált ki pb miatt milyen jó volt amikor még net nélkül mentek a játékok
#46930
én épp a watch tower bejáratánál voltam.. 5ös valor mf gear 😄 pricesless

FX6300 4.5G " GTX1070 " DDR3 2000 CL9 " CTG 550W80P

#46929
nekem vmi serverstátuszt is irogatott
#46928
😄D Kinomban mar csak rohogni tudok..mondjuk kurva jo reklamot csinalnak ezzel (nalam legalabbis) a Torchlight 2-nek es a Guild Wars 2-nek (utobbira mondjuk amugy is mindenkeppen vevo vagyok😛)
#46927
dettó😊

\"We are only slaves to our temptations\"\"

#46926
StormShiled te szemét!!!😄😄

#46925
pedig a server status szerint elérhetõ a szerver...

PSN ID:misi2mezei

#46924
Asszondja ellenõrizem h kapcsolódok-e az internethez...még én vagyok a hülye...😄😄

\"We are only slaves to our temptations\"\"

Tyler Durden
#46923
5ös Valor buffal runolás közben, az érzés megfizethetetlen.. (:

konzol powa: nds light /black/, Xbox360 /slim 500Gbyte HDD/ + Kinect + MS Wireless Racing Wheel Pc: Dell E6510 + U2410 Bringa: Specialized Stumpjumper FSR

#46922
Jólvan akkor nem nálam van a gond...😊

\"We are only slaves to our temptations\"\"

#46921
másnak is error 3003at dob most a game?
#46920
"there was an error to creating you own party ERROR 1" mondta a Blizzard üdvöskéje is kibaszott login screenre...😊 Soloban játszottam...ehh

Fasza...örülök h patchelgetik meg minden,de ilyeneket miért nem lehet már kiszûrni...:S

\"We are only slaves to our temptations\"\"

#46919
mi van most?DC lett és nem enged visszalépni...
karbantartás van vagy mi?

PSN ID:misi2mezei

#46918
na error gecit megint benyomta
#46917
Jesszusom de amatõr vagyok, még írja is, de azért köszönöm.
Maak
#46916
jobbklikk fegyon...amugy ha azonositod ra fogsz joni, hogy amugy sem ernek szart sem 😄

- You kids and your damn video games. When I was your age I spent my time outside, murdering people in the fresh air...- bnet :Pedrochen #21774

Zsoltika 007
#46915
Jobb klikk és felsimered te magad 😊

i7 3930k/Asus Sabertooth X79/16Gb/R9 290/850 Evo/Win10x64/ Mb Pro 15", iPad 3rd gen X360

j0nNyKa
#46914
jobb klikk.

SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/

#46913
Szasztok az unidentified tárgyakat, kinél lehet felismertetni az act1 ben?
Mire találok valakit aki felismeri, már szart se érnek a Skeleton knight-tól szerzett "RARE" fegyverek!
Maak
#46912
Spoiler (katt a megjelenítéshez)
Tegnap a darkspore-ban mibe futottam bele? Mortaros elite-be,nc

- You kids and your damn video games. When I was your age I spent my time outside, murdering people in the fresh air...- bnet :Pedrochen #21774

Carlos
#46911
Butcher farm loot (persze mind szar):

p.s.: A statok a MF miatt szarok!

Þór vígi þessi rúnar

#46910
Vannak benne jok.. az xp shrine -> repair shrine kulonosen tetszik 😊. Ingame aukcios hazert a fel heremet odaadnam 😊. De gondolom azert nem teszik bele, mert multiban gyanusan sokat acsorognanak az emberek latszolag minden ok nelkul 😊. A hordonerf kikuszobolese se rossz otlet, mert azota kb szet se utok semmit.

off

#46909
kilépett csak úgy magától General chatrõl és nem lép vissza...
mitõl van?csak nálam van ez a probléma?

PSN ID:misi2mezei

Zombee
#46908
Magyarországon nem érhetõ el a D3 Starter Edition? Bejelentkeztem a battle.net-re, nálam nem jelenik meg opcióként.

j0nNyKa
#46907
hát, dögöljek meg, ha tudok okosabbat mondani
nyilván a topic alatt futó script még távolról sem látott kamionokat, meg hasonlókat 😊
meg mondjuk a wow topichoz aztán fõleg semmi köze a scriptnek
firefox lenne a ludas? lehet abban zuhan össze valami

SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/

#46906
Igen ami nyilvanvalo arra en is gondoltam, marmint hogy virus, de ujabban inkabb vmi scritnek hiszem. Nincs semmi mas oldal megnyitva csak az sg d3 topic. Es csak ennek csinalja. Firefox volt frissitve, fut az avast allandoan updatelve, win7em van defender updtate es scanneles allandoan.
#46905
Annyira azért nem halálos a dolog...mégsem az amerikai egyesült államok fehérházában megy a topik témája élõben, hanem az zsgén ...Jó nem azt mondom, h über hasznos, ha látom mindenki kivan akadva valamin, de azt sem mondom, hogy haszontalan és azonnal töröljünk mindent 😊 Legyen ez itt megengedett valamilyen szinten sztem.
A bemásolt szövegbõl sok visszaköszön a sírásokból... 😄

FX6300 4.5G " GTX1070 " DDR3 2000 CL9 " CTG 550W80P

#46904
hátha éppen az xp bugot javítják!
/trollface
j0nNyKa
#46903
elso blikkre mindenkepp virusnak tunik
meg van nyitva mas weboldal is ilyenkor? azokkal mi a helyzet?

SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/

#46902
tippre virus
#46901
Nem csoda....

Get a life!

Különc
#46900
Retrieving Hero List...

Szerk: grrrrrrr.

Let's show them our hearts and then show them theirs! Dessan#2403

#46899
Van egy kerdesem, es ehez a topichoz kapcsolodik nem a jatekhoz. Megkerem a kedves olvasokat hogy csak az valaszoljon aki valoban erti a kerdest. Problemam a kovetkezo: a d3 indulasa utan par nappal egy furcsa hibat eszleltem itt az sg forumon a d3 topicba, espedig a kovetkezokeppen, kapok hangjelzest a windowsbol hogy befejezett vmit es a teljes topicot atirja valami faszsagnak, elsore kamionos lett minden, fejlecek, kepek mindenhova kamionok kerultek. Akkor azt gondoltam valaki megprobalta meghackelni a topicot, ezert kirugtam a firefoxot majd fel oraval kesobb mikor ujra elinditottam az sg d3 topic mar rendben volt. Par hettel kesobb megint ugyanaz tortent csak ekkor hupikek torpikek volt teriteken, es ma 5 perce 3adszor is a valtozatossag kedveert wow tematikaba irt at mindent.
Tehat a kerdesem a kovetkezo: mi ez ?
Egoraptor
#46898
<#eljen>

jazzy
#46897
Sajnos így van., minõségi cégbõl kezdenek a béka segge alá süllyedni.
#46896
+1

\"We are only slaves to our temptations\"\"

Carlos
#46895
<#eljen>

Þór vígi þessi rúnar

antgecc
#46894
<#eljen>

No matter where we go or how old we grow, our bodies are the temples hosting our minds and souls. That\'s why we have to take care of our \'temples\', in order to keep our minds and souls healthy.

#46893
Ezt is megértem, hogy teljes mértéktékben osztom a véleményed. <#wave> Egyébként én is elolvastam a linket.
#46892
En ugyan csak olvasgatni (es rohogni) jarok ide, de erre az 5letcsokorra szeretnek reagalni. Vegyuk alapul talan a 3 legismertebb h&s jatekot (D2-titan Quest-Torchlight) Megvan? Na ezeket nagyjabol megtalalod mind a 3-ban....Az a teny, hogy a Blizz dev garda meg a sajat ceguk jatekat sem ismeri (nemhogy"idegen" jatekokat)minden commentnel es szonal tobbet elmond roluk...Talan ideje lenne kihuzni a fejuket a seggukbol es korulnezni a vilagban, nem pedig elbujni a WoW nevu cashcow moge es szarni magasrol mindenre (mar bocsanat a hasonlatert..lattam a kepet a korabbi kommentek egyikenel..:S)
j0nNyKa
#46891
en egyebkent most belepve kaptam meg a feat of strength-eket, meg a bannereket a megjelenes elotti event oldalon levo banner keszigetos hulyesegert

SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/

j0nNyKa
#46890
nem szamitana trollkodasnak, mert soha senki nem mondta, hogy a sirasok tartalma nem valos - a baj a konstans ugyanazon a teman valo hisztibe fullado komment aradat volt

pontosan az a baj, hogy a lentihez hasonlo, konstruktiv, osszetett, problemamegoldasra osszpontosito hszek nem szulettek egyaltalan (na nem mintha szamitana, hogy mi itt mit probalunk megoldani, de akkor is, jobb ezeket a konstruktiv, otletgazdag postokat olvasni, mint a folyamatos ovodas hisztit, nem?)

SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/

Carlos
#46889
Énis átolvastam... (igaz tényleg nem mindet, de a nagyját)

Þór vígi þessi rúnar

#46888
Icipicit tevedsz, meg most is olvasom, a nerfstick resznel tartok. Jol latom hogy elszabadult a pokol, gondolom most trollkodasnak szamitana megemliteni hogy a sirosoknak itt az sg-n akkor valamilyen mertekig igazuk volt megis.
j0nNyKa
#46887
gondolom senki nem olvasta vegig a linkemet, ugyhogy bevagom egy reszet
ezek ilyen user suggestion-ok, nekem iszonyatosan tetszenek, nagyon sokat fejlodne a jatek ezektol
a devek amugy reagaltak, es "allitolag" kovetik, elemzik a topicot
picit hosszu post lesz, bocs

Constructive Feedback (Collaboration)

First of all, I would like to state that I do thoroughly enjoy this game. I have been playing pretty much every day since launch, and I played almost every day that I was allowed to in Beta.

However, there are a few areas of this game that I feel can be made better. This is not a QQ post, and any unconstructive feedback given is not appreciated.

So without further ado, here goes.

Nephalem Valor

I’ve often wondered many times over, why is Nephalem Valor restricted to only level 60 characters? After getting used to doing runs on my 60, I find it doesn’t feel very fun leveling a new character without it.

There’s such a huge gear disparity between Normal and Inferno. So why not have Nephalem Valor start at level 10? It doesn’t seem to actually hurt anything given 99% of the loot on the AH is level 60 or higher. Most of the lower level items sell very cheaply.

I for the most part don’t see how this is detrimental to gameplay to have Nephalem Valor be applicable for new toons. It’s the carrot on a stick if you will for motivating players to actually level.

Gems

So the crucible is this magical artifact that combines gems right? Well why not allow us to combine 2 gems of different stats?

Let’s say for instance I want a little bit of health and a main stat. Why can’t I combine 2 gems of different types into one? Wizard tanks might want a little bit of Dexterity mixed into their Intelligence or Health.

Or what if I wanted a little bit of Critical Damage Increase AND some Straight up Weapon Damage. Or a little percentage based health and some Magic Find thrown in.

I feel this will add some much needed depth to gemming choices and hopefully make gems feel a little more versatile.

I feel we also need a queue button for the jeweler. Upgrading tons of gems en masse gets quite tiring.

Low Level Item Sets

High level characters won’t care so much for this, but I feel it adds a lot of depth to the low level gaming experience. These sets don’t even have to be legendary in quality, they can just be regular Magic items as well. These sets can have a 2 or 3 set bonus that adds something even trivial, just the fact you’re completing a set makes it worthwhile for most players to look out for.

Sets don’t have to go beyond 2 or 3 pieces, but this will add lots of fun depth to low level gameplay.

Magic Find Revamp

Since it appears most players aren’t using this stat in their main gear, but only putting it on right before they kill something, why not disallow in combat gear switching? If a player is actively being chased, they should be considered in combat.

I feel this is really the only way you’re going to curb the magic find swapping.

Then I would create a new items slot for something like a relic. Much like every quiver has Increased Attack Speed, each relic can have a certain amount of magic find. Find out a normalized amount of magic find that a player might want then add that number to the relic slots.

These relics can be class specific and include things like extra arcane damage for Wizards, or increased fury regeneration for Barbarians ect… These would be a fun way to add a little bit of flair to your character.

Followers

I know this is a stolen idea, but why not allow our followers to act as our personal butlers? We can load them up with inventory and send them off to town to buy and sell stuff for us. This would add a fantastic amount of depth to the gameplay and allow you to get rid of junk without having to go back to town.

Auction House

This has been said from the early stages of the Beta that we would like an in town Auctioneer. It’s not really fun to make us log out of our game just to post stuff on the Auction House. I would very much like to be able to buy or sell something without leaving the game.

I’m curious, why was this never added?

Durability Loss

First off, I would like to say that I fully support the changes to repairs. However, I feel it’s also punishing those players who do not die.

Durability loss needs adjusted for casting spells / getting hit. There’s already a huge disparity between melee and ranged, but upping the repair costs is only going to hurt melee even more in the long run. (I’m saying this as a ranged player) I think someone mentioned before it cost them 40g per action? That’s really ludicrous and needs to be toned back. There’s no reason we should take a huge durability loss just from casting a single spell. I feel the durability loss value needs cut in half.

UI Changes

I would love it if I could have the ability to toggle the map in the corner, or hide the quest objectives. They really get in the way when I’m trying to target something on the right of my screen. Adding this feature would greatly help in gameplay.

I would also like the ability to adjust the transparency of my chat box. Sometimes when I’m in Caldeum it’s really difficult to see anything on the screen. The ability to adjust the transparency would help tremendously.

Combatlog Plaz!

Adding a combat log to the game would help us astronomically. I understand not allowing us to use mods in the game because a recount type addon will completely destroy the spirit of Diablo.

However, being able to look at actual numbers would be great. I would love to know how much damage I’m taking, how much I’m dishing out, and really what I can do to maximize my character.

As an avid theorycrafter this feature would be awesome!

Suggestion by Kord

Destructible Objects

Instead of just flat out nerfing destructible objects, why not have an internal timer that’s applied whenever you kill an enemy. Let this timer last for say 2 – 5 minutes. Much like how Nephalem Valor expires, this will allow players to not be punished for destructible objects.

When this timer is applied, destructible objects will act like they did before the nerf. When the player is not actively killing monsters, destructible objects will be worthless. This way you’re still encouraging the player to actually play the game.

Suggestion by Prisus

Repair Shrines / Repair from Health Globes

With the changes to repair bills, you might also want to reward players who are actually playing the game.

In place of the experience shrines at level 60, you can replace them with repair shrines. These shrines will repair your gear by a certain percent. Let’s say 25%. This way, the player doesn’t feel punished for playing the game.

In addition to repair shrines, why not have health globes also have say a 1% chance to repair 25% of your gear? This will also help reward players for actually playing the game and make them very lucrative to pick up.

Suggestion from Yinz

IT’S A TRAP!

Whatever happened to the good old ARPG’s that had traps awaiting you at every turn?

Why not add a small chance for an elite to come out of a barrel?

Or even a resplendent chest might spring a freeze trap, a cloud of poisonous gas, or even contain bees?

Suggestion from Rhyse http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5888809975?page=2#36

C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Let’s face it, I know we want the game to remain a challenge, but some affix combinations are just ugly. Nothing sucks more than to be a Wizard and see a Jailer / Fire Chains / Vortex / Fast affix combination. There’s literally no escape.

What’s the solution? Group affixes into select categories for inferno. The 3 categories can be as follows.

Offense: Plagued, Desecrator, Mortar, Arcane, Fire Chains, Horde
Defense: Shielding, Knockback, Nightmarish, Electrified, Vampiric, Extra Health, Health Link, Invulnerable Minions
Mobility: Fast, Teleport, Jailer, Vortex, Waller (I’ve included the ones that affect the PC’s mobility as well)
.
The 4th ability can be chosen at random, and this will make certain affix combos that would be seemingly impossible quite possible. Less banging your head against your desk and more killing.


Idea sparked by Ian

Enchanting

An idea for not only an additional gold sink, but also for a way to allow players to customize their gear further, a randomly generated vendor could appear that allowed the option to roll for a chance to enchant an existing item with a randomized stat. This stat can be anything even including a socket!

Gear could be rigged to support only one random affix per item. You can pay a fee to remove the affix and roll again until you get the stat that you are looking for.

When enchanted items are placed on the AH, all enchants are removed from the item.

These are just a few changes that I think will make the game better in the long run. I really hope this is actually read by someone and not just thrown to the wayside. A CM response would be greatly appreciated.

SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/

j0nNyKa
#46886
o csak joetvagyat kivant a maga modjan 😊

SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/

TurboX
#46885
színvonal az egekben

épp reggeliztem, a faszparasztnak pedig kérnék egy bannt

j0nNyKa
#46884
<#eljen>

SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/