Diablo
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
Ha igazad van, megengedheted magadnak, hogy meg?rizd a nyugalmad. Ha nincs igazad, nem engedheted meg, hogy elveszítsd. Hiszem, amit nem látok. Amit látok azt tudom.  MacBook Pro (Retina)
SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/

Ha igazad van, megengedheted magadnak, hogy meg?rizd a nyugalmad. Ha nincs igazad, nem engedheted meg, hogy elveszítsd. Hiszem, amit nem látok. Amit látok azt tudom.  MacBook Pro (Retina)
Int - Crit Dmg és Chance... ez fontos.
Bonuszként befigyelhet az attack speed és a Vita+Str. ^^
MSI z170m I i7 6700 I DDR 4 Corsair 16Gb 3200 I Gigabyte Gtx1070 8Gb I SPCC SSD 256Gb I Chieftec 700W I 1Tb WesternDigital HDD
Neked, mint kívülállónak, mi a véleményed az intelligenciáról?
ADATA 16GB XPG V1.0 1866MHz | ASUS Z87-K | CORSAIR CX750M | GIGABYTE GTX770 2GB | INTEL Core i5-4670K 3.40GHz | SAMSUNG 120GB 840 EVO | WD 1TB Caviar Blue | COOLERMASTER Hyper 612S
ilyen 1100+ dps cuccok stattal vannak a hencsmeneimnél,mert eladni lehetetlen

Parasite Eve 2, best game EVER!
MSI z170m I i7 6700 I DDR 4 Corsair 16Gb 3200 I Gigabyte Gtx1070 8Gb I SPCC SSD 256Gb I Chieftec 700W I 1Tb WesternDigital HDD
AMD FX 8350, 16GB DDR3, RX 570 , Kingston SSD 120GB
Most esett ez a cucc nekem😊 Szerintetek mennyit érhet a rmah-ban ? Bocsi a béna vágás miatt 😄
AMD FX 8350, 16GB DDR3, RX 570 , Kingston SSD 120GB
"
Lurdlespor
Blizzard Employee
This is something we have forwarded for further investigation, I don't have any further details yet but the relevant teams have been alerted and are looking into this.
That said, this issue is normally an issue with the system being busy and stabilising itself, so this error should resolve itself shortly.
Please be aware that we are looking into it though, and we are monitoring the situation."
vs
Average player:
"Shadowbright
85 Troll Priest
4730
@Lurdlespor : Please can you explain why the 31073 error would only affect certain items that are being posted and not others. A 'system busy' error would surely affect ALL items giving an equal chance of failure but time and again this error only affects certain items - and they seem to be specific to individual players - because repeated attempts to post the problem item always fail and yet others are able to be posted without any problem.
This has never been explained to any degree of satisfaction - at least not on the EU forums and lets face it we only ever get rumours and heresay at the best of times."
Parasite Eve 2, best game EVER!
SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/
gazdasagi vilagvalsag vol. 2 😄
SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/
vajon meddig fog emelkedni az ara, mielott javitjak blizzek a hibat? (foleg hogy hetvege van)
epic epic epic epic epic epic ah programozas <#eljen>#eljen>
SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/
FX6300 4.5G " GTX1070 " DDR3 2000 CL9 " CTG 550W80P
SG troll, ban, büntetőpont, hsz törlés FAQ: http://kocsog.eu/ban/
FX6300 4.5G " GTX1070 " DDR3 2000 CL9 " CTG 550W80P
Gigabyte P55-US3L, QuadCore Intel Core i5 750, SAPPHIRE R9 270X 4GB GDDR5 WITH BOOST & OC, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Memory DDR3-1600 SDRAM,Synchmaster EX2220 WIN10