Dark Age of Camelot
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
SWTOR - Ubi - Sorcerer healer - Black Ravens
Az alkoholmentes sör az első lépés a guminők felé.
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
Pedig Dodennel en megmentettem egy celt akarmit (ki emlekszik mi volt 😊 ) ketten kozosen lenyomtunk 4 middit 😊 eppen bowoltunk egymasnak amikor befutott 1 fg es letarolt minket. 😄
Az alkoholmentes sör az első lépés a guminők felé.
Az alkoholmentes sör az első lépés a guminők felé.
Enis rinyalhatnek arrol hogy ha jon troll es epp harcolok alb-al akkor tuti engem tamad meg elsonek dehat amint irtam hibik is sokmindenert sirhatnanak dehat vanezigy kegyetlenezajatek 😉
SWTOR - Ubi - Sorcerer healer - Black Ravens
Az alkoholmentes sör az első lépés a guminők felé.
1) Mazsola the Level 43 Minstrel in Camp. Forest
2) Dirtydee the Level 10 Cleric in Camelot Hills
3) Sanyka the Level 46 Armsman in Cornwall
4) Krane the Level 49 Minstrel in Lyonesse
5) Kal the Level 43 Armsman in Lyonesse ....az egyik :-),szal mazsiról van vmi info?
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
csak pár név: Én (Amire), Krane, Sanyka, Riwen, Psy, Bladelore, Alou, Darvi, és még páran...
akik itta fórumon rendszeresen vannak: Gigi, Krane, Én
Na, mostmár télleg megyek dolgozni, meg amúgy is chatté degradáltuk itt a fórumot 😊.
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
Lonely-t meg amúgy is szeretik elsõre lecsapni, mivel aoe mezzer, úgyhogy sietned kell, ha ki akarod ölni, lol.
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
Bithy, Lonely, Necrobith, Bith, Delomas, Taty, Hidenseek
Ezek vagyunk én 😊.
Excalban hibi vagyok, meg middi (level 3-as leendõ BD ;P), Hibiben: Zanzibar, Stargate, Menthol.
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
Az alkoholmentes sör az első lépés a guminők felé.

