Forza Horizon - Xbox 360
  • Waczkor
    Rally Packról kis infó:

Forza:Horizon is to receive a rally DLC add-on in December.

Playground Games' design director Ralph Fulton said, “We’re trying to put together a really enthralling rally package.

“I think there’s an opportunity to go much deeper into that pure rally experience. That’s maybe something we didn’t have the chance to do in the broader context of Horizon itself but we identified that pure, one-car-on-a-rally-route, really intense rally experience that you can get if you go deep into rally is something that I think a lot of people are going to respond to and really look forward to.”

It sounds like a pretty hefty package too. “Now I’m not sure of figures, right off the bat,” said Foulton, “but I know there are seven individual rallies within the pack. Each event is broken up into multiple stages so you get that stage by stage experience in each rally, and that’s really what we’re trying to do there.”

The rally pack will not be part of the main game, says Fulton.

“It’s not going to be part of the open world, because obviously we’re changing quite a lot of the world and that’s going to make synching up between people who have and don’t have the pack difficult.

“So instead you’re going to choose to enter the Horizon Rally Championship. That’s going to take you off into a separate mode in which you get to experience the new routes and the new terrain that we’ve built.”

IGN