• Lyan Kyj
    Nincs kedvem még1x leírni magyarul, úgyhogy az angolt szúrom:P

"
    Sooooo.

First of all, the whole experience was incredible. Orchestra+Epica= Pure Perfection.
    I expected much more ppl, thought there would be thousands. I dont know the exact number (and with seated it seemed quite a lot), but when i looked back from the second row during the 2. part, it wasnt that impressive.

I loved listening the discussions in front of the entrance before the gates opened.
    I heard when the foreigner fans were discussing the hungarian experiances and the hungarian ppl with their lack of english (or any lang.) knowledge, it was quite fun and so true:))

While ppl with age 25 or less are quite familiar with other languages, the older population can only speak hungarian. Next time if you see a 40+ lady or a man (ppl from the time of communism), try russian, higher chances theyll understand you:) -

I loved one Simone first appeared, chairs vanished and every1 ran to the stage:DDDDD

It was quite a disappointment when they announced that no vid cams are allowed for the second part...Sad(

But
    During the second part, i could barely hear the orchestra (it was intentional, but still), and there were some other minor technical (sound) issues aswell. (Simone's mic was not even on in the first 20 sec of the first song, lol)

Second:

The crowd. Laaame! God, there were some moments where it was embarassing to be there, esp. when they played the first few songs of the second part.
    Even Ariën laughed when Mark tried to communicate with the crowd, and no answers came.. i laughed too....it was the worst crowd ive ever experienced.
    Simone: "And the next song is...LIVIIIIINGG...." - waitin for the crowd to continue...
    Long pause
    Some from the crowd: "a dream?" :DDD
    and
    Simone: "Chasing the..." - let the crowd to finish.
    Crowd: ........... - lets clap coz we dont know the title of the song:DD

When Coen was talking about how amazing we are and how we are the best audiance theyve ever had, i just laughed:D

Okay, this was a really special event and the crowd needed some time to get used to this unique feeling, but still...

Of course there were some core fans, so it wasnt all lost, respect to them!!!

Beside that, i really loved the whole experience!!
    I hope EpicaItaly will soon post their photos and films!!!

And one last thing:

RUN FOR A FALL???????????????????????? WHY?????????? Sad(((((

I dont understand why it wasnt part of the show, i was quite sad when i realized i wont be hearing it:(("

Na és kinek dobta Ad a pengetőjét első rész után???