az előző évszázad propagandája, szovjet, amerikai, náci, vagy más nemzeté, ide jöhet.
  • Muki100
    Children knew an element of fright at this time as well. They were told they must stay away from the German soldiers because “They eat children.”

“One dusk evening my mother was working at the hospital as a volunteer nurse. Grandfather was supposed to watch me, but I left the house and went ‘exploring’ down by the wharf. I saw a couple of ships anchored there, each having the big black German cross on the side. I hid in the bushes to watch. I wanted to see what kind of people ‘ate children.’ I hadn’t seen a German up close before. I watched as they loaded the boats. ‘Why, they look like regular people,’ I said to myself. Suddenly, right beside me I saw a pair of shiny black boots. I looked up slowly and gasped. It was a German officer!! ‘Oh, he’s going to eat me,’ I thought. My heart was pounding wildly. If I could only disappear into the air or something.

“The German officer was very tall and blond with the most startling blue eyes I had ever seen. They were kind eyes; they were smiling too. He leaned over and patted me on the head. Gently he said in Swedish, ‘run along home, little girl. You shouldn’t be out here so late.’ I bolted up and took off running as fast as my legs could carry me, never looking back, till I reached the house.”

Ez egy a számtalan legendából...többek között a gázkamrák legendája is az első VH.-ban kapott népszerűséget aztán a másodikban.
    Hasonló propaganda volt még az emberi zsírból történő szappanfőzés is.