• alienenemy
    Ez a béta fórumból van. Angold, de nagyon jó áttekintés azoknak, akik nem tudják milyen class-szal kezdjenek.:

3 things OP atm :
    - Primalist rez with 30 sec CD, 40% stats and a invuln shield.
    - Heatstroke aoe size
    - Warriors

Context:
    In my alliance we spent about 10h fighting each day for the last 5 days, including one evening before the first combat patch. I will not elaborate about every skill as I think the abilities costs and damage are good, and beside the warrior, the games seems pretty balanced. Most of the fights I did, everyone was using end-game gear.

-

Warrior :
    Warrior is the OP class in duel
    It has lot of HPs, can heal, can do very strong damage, and have a good mobility, maybe the best with skirm. The new patch made melee viable, without having to use a bow most of the time against kiters.

In teamfight, I feel like they are fine, and I really like the gameplay of having some guys trying to take all damages, and cover their primalist and elems. It makes the teamfight really fun, both for warriors and for other people.

about Stampede. Before, it was used as a mobility spell, you could run away, jump across a river or a cliff, or bump yourself above city walls, this is missed now.
    But, I like the new stampede, it's more effective to close gap against other classes, or even go through an enemy group to rush their primalist.
    The knockback effect still bothers me a lot as it bumps my main target away, and the area of effect is too big.

Also, Foebringer is really hard to use as it pulls people away as much as it pulls them to you. When, well used (which is usually at max range) it can let you hit 2 or 3 times your target before it can start moving away.

-

Elem :
    Elem is a lot of fun in 1v1, it has a huge burst damage, can blind, crowd control.

Against a skirm, it really depends on the player skills and gear. It can burn down a skirm in few seconds, or get raped with bow if the skirm manage to dodge. The outcome changes often depending on the skill of players.

Against War, it's either the War manage to rape it in few seconds (usually using stampede after being tornado), or the War get bumped and tank the damage while he arrows the elem. War wins, and elem are usually not happy about that.

In teamfight, Elem usually have to focus whoever focus them to disable him so the elem doesn't die.

Heatstroke has a too large AoE imho, in an open field, you can't charge under the fire of elems, as they will dry your stamina off. I can see this being a problem in sieges. Especially when there is no way to counter it. I wonder why it always removes the same amount no matter how far you are from the point of impact.

-

Skirm :
    Skirm was the previous OP class, they can be kept in melee by a warrior but it's hard for the warrior. A skirm can still kill a warrior if he has a very good aim and rk70+ bow, as his damage can be insane. I like the fact he can evade backward while shooting arrows. They still seem to be a good class to solo.

I believe they could use a boost somehow, or maybe another nerf on stampede.

-

Primalist :
    Here the fun begin. This one will be very hard to balance, I can understand why some people asks for nerf, but I still think they deserve a little boost. One primalist seems very important in a group but not mandatory. Two primalist working together will make your team win in almost every setup, including being outnumbered, as they have the best buff in game : revive will give you 40% stats and a invuln shield. Two primalist reviving each other makes it very hard to kill anyone in a group.

In duel, I've seen some primalist win against mage quite easily, and against some skirm aswell, but not top skirms. It is a support class and it will be impossible to balance it for 1v1. But at the moment it seems quite balanced for teamfights, as it can use a shield and survive quite easily, or get killed quite quickly aswell.

-

Overall, the game is really fun. The new stamina rates boosted the warriors but also everyone, the stats management is a lot easier and you're less afraid to use your skills or sprint/jump, I like the pace.
    I finally managed to get profit of the UI, once I removed the Q/E binding, and it's good to have skills ready on right click while using basic/melee attacks on my left click.

I think AV did a great job on these changes, and I hope there will be some way to balance the game on 1v1 once there are more schools in game. But I don't see how it can be done without nerfing a bit the warrior, which would probably make teamfights a lot less interesting for everyone.