Nokia billentyűzet, SE kinézet, Sony kamera...
  • EmThor
    review angolul, egy szingapúri csókától

"Do you know what you are talking about, nameless? Have you seen the screen for yourself yet? It beats out my S700's screen and my friend's k750's screen. It is also brighter than my friend's panasonic screen with 16million colours.

Please, do not comment on the phone if you have yet tp try it out personally. Your speculations are baseless!

The sound is really, really loud and clear for mp3s and ringing tones. The phone's UI is a little laggy but a FW update will fix it in no time. The keypad was a joy to use unlike the joystick above, which is pretty stiff. I guess stiff means durability (:

If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything. I love this phone(which uses Sony-made camera module and a real macro mode instead of a digital one -ala k750) and you can bet I have my eyes on it. The camera(pitted side by side against k750, is better) is awesome beating out what has been touted the best 2mpx camera in the market today.

Sure, it is pricey, but I think it's worth it. To try it out in real life, is really much better than on specs alone. With time, the price is gonna get lower than the k750(it's about the same price as the k750 here in Singapore) and will be well-worth your money."

forrás: katt