itt az 1-ik..ezt most kaptam:
    Mrs. Leana Swanepoel
    Matlapeng
    P.O. Box 5704
    Rustenburg 0300
    North West Province
    South Afrika

Dumela / Hello,

I hope this mail meets you in good health.

After careful consideration with my children, we resolved to contact you for negotiation. I duly apologize for infringing in your privacy if this contact is not acceptable to you, as I make this proposal to you as a person of integrity. I got your contacts through my personal research and out of desperation decided to reach you through this medium.

First, I wish to introduce myself properly to you. My name is Mrs.Leana Swanepoel. My husband´s name is Mr. Siluma Swanepoel. He was on a business trip in Thailand when that tragic incident that struck on the 26th of December 2004 (Tsunami) happen. Shortly my husband died, we received a message intended for my husband from a private securities firm in Europe to come and renew a contract he made with their firm on a deposit in their vault. As I narrated the tragedy that be fallen us, they instructed me as the Next of kin to come forth with the Certificate of Deposit and all the relevant documents to claim this safety deposit my husband made in his name.

I went through his library collection and to my astonishment, I discovered a file containing the Certificate of Deposit for the safety deposit with this private security firm, and other documents relating to the safety deposit.

The safety deposit, which is in trunks containing a large some which was generated from cash payments from his business associates in diamond trade from Antwerp, Belgium. Though I knew my late husband was in the diamond business, I did not have the knowledge that he moved funds in cash. This has came as a shock to me and my children, and we have decided to have this funds tansfered back to south africa for invested immediately in commercial and residential properties as well as profitable ventures, as no member of my family can hold such a huge amount in their names without raising the eyebrows of Tito Mboweni (our Reserve Bank Head), .. amongst others, hence we sincerely propose to you to render us your most needed assistance in this regard.

If you agree to render us your assistance, your role in this project will be to act on my behalf as a trustee to receive the safety deposit containing the funds from the Security firm. However, I believe this transaction should be based on mutual benefit and interest.

For your reliable assistance, we are offering you 15% of the funds. I thank you in advance as we anticipate your assistance in enabling us achieve this goal. On hearing from you, I will forward the documents with the contact information of the Securities Company for immediate commencement of the transaction.

Whether or not you are interested in assisting us please let us know. This will enable us make alternative plans, in the event of non-interest on your part.

Mitakuye Oya'cin - We are all related,

Mrs. Leana Swanepoel.