XBOX
  • The Protector
    ez lesz az.
  • DarkSector
    Majd kiderül.
    A képet én csináltam, de a logo az "eredeti" képen így néz ki. Nem 100% de 99% hogy ez lesz.
  • TDC Geronimo
    fake
  • DarkSector
    XBOX INFINITE (99% hogy ez lesz a végleges logo)

• Old PS Fanboy
    We have some details about Durango’s Alpha kit and its components. Bear in mind that these “specs” aren’t final, the ones that Xbox 3/720/Next will have in its final design are bound to vary.

- 8 cores (x86 CPU)

- 12 GB de RAM (8 + 4)

The Alpha kit has 12 GB of RAM, rather than the 8 GB in the final design. The extra 4 GB of RAM facilitates development of console system software.

- DirectX 11.x GPU

The Alpha kit uses a discrete graphics card similar in capability and speed to the GPU that will be included in the final design. The card does not have the ESRAM that the final design GPU will.

- 50GB Blu-ray Disk drive

- HDD, etc
  • Old PS Fanboy
    http://www.vgleaks.com/whats-inside-durangos-alpha-kit/
  • Old PS Fanboy
    What’s inside Durango’s Alpha kit?

Also we have a list with the components supplied with the Alpha kit.

Alpha kit includes:

- Console build into a PC box
    - HDMI cable
    - Ethernet cable
    - Wired Controller

There also is a separate package that contains:

- A special version of the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor
    - Power cable
    - USB cable
    - Kinect included if negotiated

You also will need the following items that are not included in the Alpha kit.

- Keyboard
    - A monitor or TV that supports a resolution of 1080p and equipped with HDMI input for video and audio, or DVI input for video only
    - USB thumb drive with a memory capacity equal to or greater than 2 GB
    - Mouse (optional)

The Alpha kit is intended to OS depuration/creation and to give developers a first view of the system.
  • DarkSector
    Hát itt azért látok fejlődést a 2. részhez képest, mégsem csak egy dLC lesz. :D
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Bocsesz.
  • Old PS Fanboy
  • Old PS Fanboy
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Zárd le magadat.
  • Bence94
    őszintén zárni kéne a topicot. Ez meg egy hatalmas baromság. Milyen adatok ezek ?
  • Old PS Fanboy

343 Industries hiring for next-gen Halo.
    cikk
  • Old PS Fanboy
    b.mobile
  • arty
    pont kurvára nem :)
  • DarkSector
    Lesz E3 2013-ban is...:D és utána szokott lenni csak tél...mikor jönnek az xboxok.
  • zola2000
    Egy biztos, ha ki is jön a gép, legkorábban 2014ben, mert eddig minden konzolt, a bemutatása előtti évben lévő e3mon demóztak eddig: x360 2004, wii+ps3 2005 ha jól emlékszem.
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Most ezzel van teleszorva a net...
    Én inkább hozzá sem szólok.

Unreal Engine 4

PS4:
    720p
    No AA
    25-30 FPS
    physx ON (LOW)
    $450
    ---------

Xbox 8:
    1080p
    4X MSAA
    60 FPS
    physx ON (MEDIUM)
    $99
    ---------

PC:
    4320p
    16X FXAA
    60-120 FPS
    physx ON (ULTRA)
    $600
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Amiket felsoroltál azok mind jellemzőek egy mai átlag konzolos játékra is.
    Miért kéne kitenni TV-re?
    Ennyi erővel ha egy 360-ps3 játékot kiteszel iMax-re, a maga felskálázott 720p-jével, odatennéd a reggelidet.
  • Totti5
    TVn ronda és lópoly lenne, de ez a videón is látszik hogy mennyire spórolós. Ráadásul nagyon bugos a ragdoll képződmény, és irtózatosan monoton, gyenge, lelketlen tucatszar. Na most tegyük egy Brink mellé mondjuk és máris arcon vág mindenkit az eltérés. Ideje annak van hogy megtanuljuk: tapigémet nem hasonlítunk rendes játékokhoz.
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Tényleg ideje gépeket cserélni, ez itt egy mobilos játék:
    katt
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Will there be multiple versions of the next Xbox?

itt
  • szega96
    mind1
  • Neoncsoves
    "when we are revived"

jesus, igeidők :P

"when we have revived" or "when we have respawned"
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Pletyka:
    Epic happy to wait for 'massive leap' in next-gen console performance.
    klikk
  • Pretorian
    Ennek nagyon Google Translate szaga van

Ez valóban jobb egy fokkal.
  • szega96
    Nem vagyok egy angol szaki, de szerintem így érthetőbb.

Hello!
    My name is Zoltan Krisztin,I play COD MW2 on XBOX360.My Gamertag: Hun Bogyi007

Yesterday i played with my friend (GT:mokyboy HUN) in Free For All mode, and unfortunately we entered to a booster lobby.One opponent called Toni Shooter every time killed us with an attack helicopter ,when we are revived.

When i killed someone i received more than two million points.
    My level is jumped to 70 from 23, and my friend's spec ops complete rate jumped to 100%.

Can you restore our previous status, or what can we do?
    We want fair play game from our power.

Thanks.
    Zoltan Krisztin
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Egy régebbi pletyka összefoglalása...
  • Metalmilitiakid
    Nem vagyok egy perfect nyelvtanos angolból, de nekem ez eléggé tré nek tűnik.
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Pletyka: Az MS veszi meg a Vivendi töbségi tulajdonát és ezáltal az Activisiont?
    COD, Xbox 8 exklúzív mindörökre?
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Pletyka:
    Xbox 720 will cost $99 with cable TV subscription, predicts Pachter
    link
  • Bogyi007
    Így jó lenne a levél az Activision-nak?

Welcome!
    My name is Zoltan Krisztin, I play in your Xbox 360 console with games including COD MW2 with as well. My Gamertag is Hun Bogyi007

In yesterday Modern Warfare 2 game with a friend (Gamertag: mokyboy HUN) by the Free For All mode, when we played one of the strange things we experienced entering lobby. One opponent (Gamertag: Toni Shooter) attack helicopter ever killed us in the game several times at the moment as we revived.

Even this was strange but most of all is that after you hit someone I was not the usual 200 to 300 points for shooting down enemy but more than two million points. Quickly exited the game but it was too late!
    I have the previous 23 as the maximum level was changed to 70 and the multiplayer levels also showed a 100%.
    My friend did not happen, he values ​​the Spec Ops, written in over 100%.

We want to know now what to do at this time? Can be restored to the previous result it is now, or my left? I would like to see a fair way under its own power in the game, the maximum level of 70 and not in that way.
    If there is no other option is to reset my results so far and then re-start the collection points.
    Even if the friend could Spec Ops mode should be set back to the previous results, or it can be reset.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely, Zoltan Krisztin
  • Gergosz2
    Várjuk a fejleményeket.
    Igaz , hogy 2 éves a dokomentum ami kiszivárgott, de akkor is hiteles pl a surface is megvalósult.

Most már csak a bejelentésre kell várnunk, remélem idén meg is teszik.
  • Old PS Fanboy
    Pletyka:
    Xbox Next /Xbox 720 / Durango Patent?
    link
  • arty
    Egyelőre nincs pénzem xbox8-ra, úgyhogy addig marad az emulátor.
  • kjhun
    Nekem van ilyenem. A legelső kb. 15-20 éves, reset-hibás, meg van rádiós (AM/FM) is. Ez ritka, mint a fehér holló. Meg talán 1-2 elfekvőben valahol még.
  • PeeTeR
  • Old PS Fanboy
    http://www.blogcdn.com/www.urlesque.com/media/2008/08/dawsons-ugly-cry.jpg
  • grebber
    + Fav lesz de csakis akkor ha ezt is RGHsítani lehet majd