Mindenki csak angolul beszélhet a témában, teljesen mindegy hogy miről a lényeg a gyakorlás :)
  • Aquir
    natív angolok esetleg használhatják ahogy olvasom, de nemkívánatos forma   (még felsőfokig sem találkoztam vele eddig :)
  • grizzly21
    csak egy nyelvtani kerdesem van third conditional-al kapcsolatos.
    Egy ilyet olvastam ma neten: "What if you had've hit a child" - mi lett volna ha elutottel volna egy gyereket. Ez miert jo igy? En a had utani have-et foloslegesnek erzem.
  • Aquir
    :) !
  • Pretorian
    Well, there are heaps of great vids dedicated to this particular topic on Youtube. If you're looking to spend some time in the UK, I suggest you not to hang out with hungarians cause if you do, you won't advance in the spoken language at all, thats certain. Neither can you rely on non-native language instructors, because the perspective they are coming from is usually a not very well educated one.
  • oliwwer
    Nyelvtanra kicsit gyúrjál rá :D meg "i watched movies in englesh" :D
  • oliwwer
    I doesnt knows :DD
  • Milka
    does anyone knows a good site/program/book which is could be useful for me? My problem is the next.i spend one year in the uk and now im back without exam but i want to do that soon.so i read a lot in english and i also watch a lot movies in englesh but u know,i just cant talk that much .ofcourse soeimes skype with friends from other countrys but that is not enough. and i feel i still understand a lot,but when i need to talk im not that self-confident anymore.i suppose if go back after 1-2week i can speak the same way like before. so anyone any idea?or smthing useful suggestion?
  • Aquir
    A Valve-nál vezet egy csapatot, nagyon érdekes hírei vannak, és később többet is felfed.
    Az elsődleges célja felszámolni a DotA élménybeli hiányosságait, és nagyon izgatott emiatt.
    A 6.64 patch-t illetően a játékbeli egyensúly javítására fókuszálnak ami hamarosan kész lesz. Ha megvan, új összetevőkön fog dolgozni mint pl. hősök vagy átdolgozások a 6.65-ös verzióhoz. Ha van pár dolog ami eszedbe jut és aminek megvalósítását akarod hogy megfontolja, add tudtára :p
  • sanchaboy
    Hy vki letudná nekem forditani

I have some really awesome news I'd like to share with you guys. I am now leading a team at Valve! I finally have all the resources needed to do some very exciting stuff that you guys will love. I look forward to revealing more specific details when the time is right.

My goal and top priority in the future is to solve the surrounding issues that affect the DotA experience in order to allow it to reach new heights. Addressing these issues will enable us to further enjoy aspects of DotA such as the gameplay, mechanics, and in-game feel that currently work well and ought to be maintained. As I've said many times in the past and especially after today's developments, I am very excited about DotA's future!

With regards to the 6.64 patch, the focus will be primarily on more balance improvements. It is moving along very smoothly and I expect to have it ready soon. Once those refinements are done, I'll be working on some fun new content such as heroes or remakes for the 6.65 version. If there are specific things, big or small, you want me to consider for patches that follow, let me know.

köszönöm
  • GregSB
    Zisz iz a bigining of a bjutiful frendsip!
  • solo
    GB but i think the US english is easier so i think the most people like the us.
  • polarka
    GB, definitely.
  • [HUN]FaTaL
    GB, I think.
  • xNoodlex
    What sort of english learn the most students in Hungary, US or GB?
  • polarka
    Here's an interesting & short talk about English mania.
  • Lunki88
    Hi everyone!

What about some misheard lyrics? :) My opinion is that a very funny way of the entertainment so please let me know about your ideas or thoughts. :P

Here is a good one.
  • Biglol
    I just didn`t want to blame him...

NO OFFENSE!

ba32107: You`re right as my hand that wandering on the keyboard.

"I`m interested in..."

Piss: Does anyone know Transmetropolitan here?
  • ba32107
    Little correction:

"I'm interested in your books."

Because what you said means that you are in fact an interesting person :)
  • Phat Smoker
    check out:
    http://englishtips.org/?do=cat&category=ielts

• Biglol
    And my beautiful tight ass...
    Don`t you want to borrow my kidneys? Just pretend or something!

Well, here we go
    Write me a PM in English and I`m ready to give you about 4 GB materials. Bring a removable flash drive.
    Any other help is available and you are going to know where should start e.g. dictionary programmes, which school is suitable for the succesful exam.

I was honest because you were too.

You`re welcome.
  • HD JOHNNIE
    I am interesting about your books, materials because I also would like to take an IELTS exam.
    No idea where to start to be honest :(
  • Biglol
    That`s a good one!

Other:
    Is anybody out there who would like to practise English with me? Come heroes, come to my place!
    I`m living in the second district in a huge flat ( approximately 120 square meter) and before my IELTS exam- which is in the end of this month- some practise would be nice.

I also attend an official preparation course for IELTS.
    I was living in other countries before, so the English language is not a new challange for me.

Preparation books, official materials and recordings are given.

Feel free to contact me! (pglot.com is a joke. :d)

• Dragooon #532
    obama
  • Magiszter
    Jacob Parget i think.
  • davos80
    Who will be the next f*ckin' prime minister in hungary, what're you think?
  • Phat Smoker
    [i]..what the hell are you doing ?..[i]
    if you try to write hungarian here, you will be executed immediately!
  • Animefox
    What a Hell You doing?????? Only just english speaking room? Whats the next if I write hungarian?
  • Phat Smoker
    it's very funny, isn't it ? ;)
  • htr93
    today i had an english lesson where we were practicing englis, we owuld like to get a language exam...by time..
    so, i had the exercise to talk about pictures. in the photo, there was an swimming swone or what(you know..the -ugly little duck- was that..) and i didn't knew what to say about this ..i started to say:
    -a long time ago i thought an animal is always sad because " it "is bored. but now i think animals are happy..
    -why? do you think, fighting for your food, and running away from predator can an animal make happy?
    -No, but an animal simply happy if he/she 's not hungry and can just looking out from his head...
    -ooo...
    there was a litle science. there was three other children and she recognised that they are not speaking, so she sayed "nagyszerű, most megbeszéltük milyen lehet hattyúnak lenni"XD she was laughing as well as meXD

hahaha it is not very funny? XD
  • [HUN]FaTaL
    :DDDDDDD
  • gotchaaa
    The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.

As part of the negotiations, the British Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5- year phase-in plan that would become known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter.

There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where! more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" and in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.

By the 4th year people wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v".

During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz year, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.

• davos80
    This is theirs best song:

Thievery
  • Timbo
    What's that? Never heard of it before.
  • davos80
    Who do you like Thievery Corporation? For me, it's the best.
  • AleXXXXX
    him? i wasn't talking about anybody.:D I don't know why did you write "him"..:D Would you explain it please?
  • hungary27
    hy I like it the rap and what you believe about him?
  • AleXXXXX
    hmm.. hi guys! i would be very happy, if i could join to you:)
    So, i don't want to leave the actual topic, so let's talk about music:P
    My "main line" [as you used it too, to express yourselfs:D] so, my main line is black rap, but i enjoy every kind of musik [rock, pop, etc..] the music i hate is does black metal, and screaming/shouting rock..:S
  • [HUN]FaTaL
    My main line is electronic too (trance, prog house). :)
  • Guer
    Oh sry about it but i didn't watch this topic.

So basicly my main line is electronic music. Inside that the fauvorites is dnb, breakbeat/proghouse but i also like goa example. After this i like lots of music (hungarian ungerground, fatb boy slim, chemical brothers, moby, etc, etc) just be qualitative.

And what about you?
  • rainbow22
    Good for you! I couldn't, have a lot to do.
    Sleep well