Ismerd fel a képről a játékot
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
i7 3930k/Asus Sabertooth X79/16Gb/R9 290/850 Evo/Win10x64/ Mb Pro 15", iPad 3rd gen X360
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"

study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"



