Ismerd fel a képről a játékot
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
Qwerty4
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
Igen, elég jó 😊.
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
\"SLICE of LIFE\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
\"SLICE of LIFE\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
P4 2,6 GHz | 768 DDR2 ram | LeadTek 6800 Ultra 256 DRR3
P4 2,6 GHz | 768 DDR2 ram | LeadTek 6800 Ultra 256 DRR3
\"It was Wednesday morning. We were in the Volley playing pool. That much is true. But Begbie is playing absolutely fucking gash.\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
\"It was Wednesday morning. We were in the Volley playing pool. That much is true. But Begbie is playing absolutely fucking gash.\"
Dez: Inkompatibilitas definicioja jatekoknal: amikor fut,de csak pl. 1 fps-sel,vagy össze-vissza akadozva,irányíthatatlanul 2. K8-nál alapból mindig 200MHz az FSB. Csak tuning által lesz magasabb.
P4 2,6 GHz | 768 DDR2 ram | LeadTek 6800 Ultra 256 DRR3





