Ismerd fel a képről a játékot
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
Mdk
Ha máshogy nem megy, vedd lejjebb a nehézségi fokozatot. (Igaz, akkor a pályát újra kell kezdened.)
War, war never changes... War doesn\'t determine who was right, only who is left.
- éppen d[-_-]b - hogy csinálod ezt a fordított \"b\" bet?t? - ööö, mind1...
War, war never changes... War doesn\'t determine who was right, only who is left.

- éppen d[-_-]b - hogy csinálod ezt a fordított \"b\" bet?t? - ööö, mind1...

- éppen d[-_-]b - hogy csinálod ezt a fordított \"b\" bet?t? - ööö, mind1...

study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"

study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
De nem az.
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
- éppen d[-_-]b - hogy csinálod ezt a fordított \"b\" bet?t? - ööö, mind1...
