Tibia
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
Egyébként pontosithatunk majd még egy kicsit a felvarrón ha ráérsz? :$

87,85% már 1szer abbahagyta legalább 4 hétre, 12,15% még soha..
a 87,85% alatt lévõl azt mutatják, hogy %-ban milyen okok miatt hagyták abba.. ja és az ok alatt van a %, nem felette..
RPG, Photoshop, \../, `;,,;´ ,\../
Have you ever stopped playing Tibia for more than 4 weeks and why?
I stopped playing Tibia because...
87.85 %
... I died ingame.
11.96 %
... I was hunted or because of war.
7.89 %
... my friends left the game.
7.57 %
... I had some real life issues to solve first.
10.57 %
... I took a seasonal break. I play only in summer/winter.
3.22 %
... of changes in gameplay.
13.27 %
... of technical problems.
11.73 %
... of other reasons:
31.15 %
... I lost access to my account.
2.63 %
I never stopped Tibia for more than 4 weeks.
12.15 %
van egy olyan érzésem, hogy hamarosan ebben a témakörben újabb kérdések érkeznek, mert sokan már abbahagyták a tibiát legalább 4 hétre, s ezek nagy része olyan okból, mely nem volt felsorolva..
RPG, Photoshop, \../, `;,,;´ ,\../
Tiszta svargrond itt a táj, leszámitva a huskikat. Itt csak fagyott galamb van
http://bexter.hu Szép Fényeket!
21:42 Ram Abbalah [207]: van olyan, hogy holy runa?????
19:22 Axerianius Bellix : te huje mi 20k wisza
21:42 Ram Abbalah [207]: van olyan, hogy holy runa?????
RPG, Photoshop, \../, `;,,;´ ,\../
17:40 Nagy Krapekk ❤️0>: attack summon ?
17:40 Green Wolverine : suppot aszem
17:40 Marci hun the pala : support v supply
17:40 Shiwo : valami olyasmi
17:41 Nagy Krapekk ❤️0>: s mi a neve?
17:41 Marci hun the pala : mana shield 😛
17:41 Magic Fagyi ❤️3>: energy shield
17:41 Shiwo : magic shield
17:41 Marci hun the pala : mindenki mást mond 😊
17:41 Nagy Krapekk ❤️0>: most melyik?
😊)
RPG, Photoshop, \../, `;,,;´ ,\../
11:13 Marci hun the pala : hi
11:13 Muriel: Greetings, Marci hun the pala! Looking for wisdom and power, eh?
11:13 Marci hun the pala : mission
11:13 Muriel: Indeed there is something to be done but I need someone more experienced. Come back later if you want to.
11:14 Marci hun the pala : arcian
11:14 Muriel: Arcian was a childhood friend of mine. We studied the art of sorcery together but later our way parted ...
11:14 Muriel: Whereas I stayed here to instruct young new sorcerers he devoted his life to his own studies ...
11:14 Mateusz Wierzbick : Light
11:14 Muriel: Since his experiments tended to become a bit dangerous and he wanted to further explore a magic phenomenon he discovered in the Plains of Havoc anyway, he moved there and took his wife and histwo assistants with him ...
11:14 Muriel: We stayed in contact for a while and he maintained a one-way teleporter to the academy. As I was missing any message from him for some time I travelled to the plains to learn what might havehappened ...
11:14 Muriel: I found the house overrun by ghouls and no living soul. I have to assume that those ghouls have killed them and dragged everyone in their lairs. I left as soon as I could ...
11:14 Muriel: I wouldn't have wanted to see what they might had done to my old friend. It's a sad story indeed.
11:15 Marci hun the pala : letter
erre már nem mondott semmit
10:27 You see Hannu Land Walker (Level 47). He is an elite knight.
Õ egy rendes kedves kellemes meglepetés. Finn. 😊
[/spam]™
Lvl 81 elite knight 73/66, mlvl 5 13:36 You deal 414 damage to a dragon.
Egy botter. Elõfordulási helye Port Hope lab. Ha hozzá szólsz, válaszol. Valószínûleg fizetõs progrmoat használ. :-/
[/spam]™
aki tuggya az lécci írja meg!
Thou art a very pleasant little rabbit.
Thou art a very pleasant little rabbit.
Thou art a very pleasant little rabbit.
lvl70, mlvl 72 tibia.hu fejlesztő
11:20 Catti-bia [131]: imádom amikor valaki olyan hülye mint te :DDD


mer senkit se találtam
Majd szólj ha aktuális, de nem biztos hogy éppen nem lesz más dolgom.

tibia.com-on szinte a összes magyarra rákerestem és 1 sorcot nem találtam!!
VÁÁÁÁ
11:20 Catti-bia [131]: imádom amikor valaki olyan hülye mint te :DDD
No roots: no tree. No family: no me. (Faithless - No Roots)
"Try to not ever use Magic Shield, unless you’re facing more heroes than you can handle."
Van valami spécije,ha magic shieldet használsz?? vagy úgy értik,hogy hamar leveri a manád?
Nehogy má a nyúl vigye Apuskát!! -szólt Anyuska.
Thou art a very pleasant little rabbit.