Gabriel & Dresden\'s Hungarian Fanpage :)
  • OPM
    coming soon: [b]the killers - read my mind (gabriel & dresden mix)
  • OPM
    viszont

karácsonyi jóhír: BIZTOS FORRÁSBÓL TUDOM HOGY LESZNEK 2007BEN ÚJ MOTORCYCLE ZENÉK IS! ;)
  • desigo
    Thx és neked is!
  • KenWood
    Boldog Karácsonyt Minden G&D fanatikusnak:)
  • OPM
    Robbie Rivera Feat Justine Suissa-Float Away Incl Gabriel And Dresden Re-Edit-Promo CDM-2006-TGX
  • OPM
    nincs, sajna
  • cucumber87
    NEMONDOD!:DD

jolvan akor kicsit lekel higgadnom :D

let Go (Blake Jarrell Remix)röl semi hír ? :)
  • OPM
    múlt hétvégén fogtak hozzá :D
  • cucumber87
    gondolom semmien elcsippentet infó sincs h mikorra várható ::ugye??? :D
  • JAST
    kíváncsian várom... remélem lesz 1-2 nekemvaló rajta :P
  • OPM
    hát eddig max 3-4 van teljesen kész, mostantól kevesebbet turnéznak, lesz idő folytatni
  • JAST
    ien sok zenéjük volt ez alatt a név alatt?
  • cucumber87
    NA MICSODA HÍR!!!
  • OPM
    [hatalmas]2007-ben jön az Andain szerzői album!!
  • ugot2know
    Gabriel & Dresden - Nocturnal 069 (2006-12-02)
    01) Ame' - Rej (A Hundred Birds Remix)
    02) Trentemoller - Always Something Better (Trentemoller Remix)
    03) Hoxton Whores - Friday Saturday Night Love
    04) Eric Prydz vs. Pink Floyd - Proper Education (Dub Mix)
    05) Sid Chip - Arcade Game
    06) Robbie Rivera - Replay The Night (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
    07) Extrawelt - Doch Doch
    08) Louie Padilla - Sick
    09) Moby - Go (Trentemoller Remix)
    10) Gabriel & Dresden vs. Jase From Outta Space - Arcadia vs. Do What You Want (Dave Dresden Mashup)

download link
  • OPM
    hamarosan: josh gabriel - summit
  • OPM
    G&D artist album re-launch

so with all the delays and mis-haps regarding the release of our album, wouldn't you know that we sold every last printed copy. this prompted our u.s. distributor to take a closer look at us and consider putting more promotional muscle behind the release, which got us thinking...if we're going to re-press the disc, let's make it even more special than the last one. so after literally a month of decisions, talks, arguments and agreements, josh and i will be bringing a newer and more revved up version of our debut aritst album.

disc 1 will remain the same.

disc 2 however caters to the hard core fan of g&d who also might be a dj or who just doesnt feel right not owning the extended version of a song (that would be ME!) and the following is the confirmed tracklisting of disc 2

1. Gabriel & Dresden - Arcadia (12" Mix). this version was never on a cd before. the one which opens bloom was just a demo version, and i get hives when i hear that version as opposed to this final version which we completed 2 months after bloom was released
    2. Ozgur Can - Changed (Gabriel & Dresden Mix) - at one point during the making of our album we had considered puttng this on. now it has a home on disc 2.
    3. Gabriel & Dresden with Scarlett Ettienne - Eleven (Extended Mix)- everytime i hear the album version i always hanker for the drum intro we made to this track. Same version which graced side two of ORGN 006.
    4. Gabriel & Dresden Feat Molly Bancroft - Tracking Treasure Down (Retrobyte Vocal) - out of the 100 or so official entries to the remixing contest we had in cahoots with ableton and remix magazine, this was head and shoulders the best remix for the dancefloor. made by a 19 year kid no less!!
    5. Gabriel & Dresden - Mass Repeat (Extended Mix) - the same version that appeared on the a-side of ORGN006
    6. Gabriel & Dresden feat Jan Burton - New Path (Jim Rivers Chosen Path) - Josh and I really have had a feeling for a bunch of newcomers to the dance scene and one of them is Bristol, UK's Jim Rivers. We gave jim a copy of the album and to have a go at whatever song he felt the most for. He chose "New Path" and this is his mix. I think my car stereo can tell you a thing or two about how much i love this mix!
    7. Gabriel & Dresden Feat Molly Bancroft - Let Go (Extended Mix) - when we played Pacha in NYC we ended our set with an unfinished version of this song. Josh and I have always felt this song wasn't quite done yet. When the bass came in, we both looked at each other and a lightbulb flashed - the bass is way too loud - so we spent another 2 whole days mixing this down, and with the new fresh ears we had, declared this song to be finished.
    8. Gabriel & Dresden Feat Jan Burton - Dangerous Power (Cicada Mix) - We have been super huge fans and supporters of this UK production duo's work, so it was a no brainer who to go to for a remix on dangerous power. they delivered.
    9. Gabriel & Dresden Feat Molly Bancroft - Tracking Treasure Down (Gabriel & Dresden's LoTech Mix) We both have felt very strongly about this version of TTD, one, because it's the first version we made of the song, and two, the details within the production. while it was released with the mixes, it was largely overlooked due to the popularity of the club mix. time to shine a spotlight on it, then :)

i'm not sure as to when this is coming out but my guess is mid january, and we will also be selling this version of the album at all the usual itunes/beatport like places.

i want to thank you, the fan, for even bringing us to the point where we could re-release our album. if it weren't for you guys, there would be a shelf full of the last pressing and no new bonus disc. so, again, thanks!

- dave
  • OPM
    van már full tl

01. Ame' - Rej (A Hundred Birds Remix)
    02. Trentemøller - Always Something Better (Trentemøller Remix)
    03. Hoxton Whores - Friday Saturday Night Love
    04. Eric Prydz vs. Pink Floyd - Proper Education (Dub Mix)
    05. Sid Chip - Arcade Game
    06. Robbie Rivera - Replay The Night (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)
    07. Extrawelt - Doch Doch
    08. Louie Padilla - Sick
    09. Moby - Go (Trentemøller Remix)
    10. Gabriel & Dresden vs. Jase From Outta Space - Arcadia Is What You Want (Dave Dresden Mashup)
  • OPM
    dc-n van belőle 15 megás full
    Robbie Rivera - Float Away (Gabriel & Dresden re-edit)
  • szido
    Remélem kiadják! Nehogy úgy járjon, mint a Float away.
  • szido
    Sorry... Hogy gondolhattam volna, hogy ezt az isteni zenét nem ők csinálták? :D
  • OPM
    05. Sid Chip - Arcade Game
    06. Robbie Rivera - Replay The Night (G&D Remix)

• szido
    Engem a Sid Chip utáni zene érdekelne, de nagyon... Nem tudja valaki a címét?
  • OPM
    Robbie Rivera - Replay The Night (Gabriel & Dresden Remix) (Set Rip)
  • ugot2know
    Ma kaptam a hírlevelet,a weboldalon még nincs fent semmi!
    (www.mattdarey.com)
  • OPM
    ez mikor lesz? vagy vótmár? letölthető?
  • ugot2know
    Matt Darey Nocturnal 069 (Exclusive Gabriel & Dresden Guest Mix)
  • ferryadams
    Gabriel & Dresden - Dance Department Podcast 063 22-11-2006
    Fent van torrent-en.
  • OPM
    reboardcast :) #456
  • ferryadams
    Gabriel & Dresden Organized Nature 2006.11.20
  • OPM
    honnét? nekem seholsem sikerült megtalálnom, pedig állítólag beatporton is megvásárolható

apropó a TTD (Retrobyte remix) nincsen meg véletlen valakinek? DC-n nagyon ritkán találom és kb 2 hónap alatt a fele jött le...
  • cucumber87
    meglessz :D
  • OPM
    tt commentek közt: Sid Chip - Arcade Game - released on Mena Music

ha sikerült beszerezni, szólj nekem is :)
  • ferryadams
    Hi! Új tag vagyok a fórumon és örült nagy Gabriel&Dresden fan. Ha valakinek kell van egy rakat 2006-os mixem az uraktól.(soulseek-en fenn vagyok) Van valakinek esetleg korábbi évekből mixe a párostól,vagy honnan lehet letölteni? Gabriel&Dresden live at Pacha 2006.szept. Nagyon cool
  • cucumber87
    Gabriel_and_Dresden_-_Organized_Nature_November-SBD-2006-HSALIVE

25 min nél vki nemtudja a szám címét ??

[Proper education (dubmix) után...]
  • M0RN1NGST4R
    fogalmam sincs már. vmelyik nyilt torrentoldalról. amúgy elég jó.
  • KenWood
    És honnan szedted le ?:)
  • M0RN1NGST4R
    Hello Mindenki!

A segitségeteket szeretném kérni. Letöltöttem egy mixet G&D-től aminek a neve: "gabriel_and_dresden-organized_nature_(sirius)-sat-12-10-2006-1king.mp3". Kb 27. percnél kezdődik poal oakenfold - southern sun cimű száma (gabriel & dresden unplugged mix), de van benne olyan "extra" vokál, ami sem az eredeti számban sem pedig a "normális" gabriel & dresden unplugged mix-ben nincs benne. A kérdésem a következő: nem tudná valaki megmondani, hogy ezt a kibővitett változatot jó minőségben honnan lehetne megszerezni. Elsősorban gabriel & dresden unplugged mix érdekelne.
  • OPM
    még nemvót sztem sehol
  • cucumber87
    Én ezt várom igen nagyon esetleg valaki tud valami infót rola ?? setben vaghy setrip vagy akármi:D

G&D - Let Go (Blake Jarrell Remix)

Big thx