Asszociáció
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
TV-shop (ott vannak sz*r erősítő brndz-sek)
-Thirty seven. My girlfriend sucked thirty seven dicks! -In a row?
könyv
(most egy olyan regényt olvasok, amelyben az idôutazó olyan jövôbe keveredik, ahol állandóan nevetnek az emberek)
(most egy olyan regényt olvasok, amelyben az idôutazó olyan jövôbe keveredik, ahol állandóan nevetnek az emberek)
szőke
(magas szőke férfi felemás cipőben 😊
(magas szőke férfi felemás cipőben 😊
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
(gy.k. WTC=World Trade Center)
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
WTC
This message has been ROT-13 encrypted twice for higher security. A bus station is where a bus stops, a train station is where a train stops. On my desk I have a work station...
Minél magasabbra jut...MADÁR!

-Thirty seven. My girlfriend sucked thirty seven dicks! -In a row?
)