Milyen zenét hallgatsz?
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
<#eljen>#eljen><#hawaii>#hawaii>
He has gone to bring us back our heart’s desire. What is our heart’s desire? Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.
http://thenamelessphoto.com/
http://thenamelessphoto.com/
http://thenamelessphoto.com/
http://thenamelessphoto.com/
I wanna go some place,where people die when they are sick,and don\'t sit in the yard eating cowboy toast,when they have been shot through the head. TF2: nyulbela MW2: d[-.-]b SiKtune
I wanna go some place,where people die when they are sick,and don\'t sit in the yard eating cowboy toast,when they have been shot through the head. TF2: nyulbela MW2: d[-.-]b SiKtune
"a takarítón? az ?rület határát súrolja, aztán a légifolyosót mossa föl"
I wanna go some place,where people die when they are sick,and don\'t sit in the yard eating cowboy toast,when they have been shot through the head. TF2: nyulbela MW2: d[-.-]b SiKtune
A nyúl egy igazi jellem. Ott ül a fűben és mégsem szívja. ちび Kicsi
"a takarítón? az ?rület határát súrolja, aztán a légifolyosót mossa föl"
http://thenamelessphoto.com/
He has gone to bring us back our heart’s desire. What is our heart’s desire? Vengeance. Justice. Fire and blood.