nah, +fav :o)
  • donyyy20
    M.I.K.E. web pédzs
  • donyyy20
    [delete] xD
  • NEOreg3
    az=)
  • donyyy20
    M.I.K.E. - Club Elite Sessions 063 (25 Sep 2008)

Letöltés
  • n3whous3
    Azt hittem szerencsétlen Mike-nak nyitottatok egy flémtopikot :C
  • desigo
    M.I.K.E. - Club Elite Sessions mixműsora minden csütörtökön 22:00-től 23:00-ig
  • gabi89
  • donyyy20
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • desigo

eznemazatopik...
  • bardocz
    Mike
  • desigo
    kár,hogy ez csak 1 órás :/
  • donyyy20
    ok! kapkodtam xD
  • desigo
    +fav

majd vmelyik modival írasd át a nevét : M.I.K.E. - ra...itt
  • donyyy20
    nah első topicom xD jer ide!
  • donyyy20
    For some artists, a song title is a mere formality. For M.I.K.E., it's the beginning of a story, and indicative of an event or life experience that compels you to listenand find out more. M.I.K.E.'s own story started aged 10, after a Depeche Mode synth electro performance wowed him into wanting to produce music; he went on to release his first track at 18 and never looked back. Following 6 album releases under various guises (including Push and Plastic Boy), dance and chart success all over the world, and remixes for everybody from Sinead ‘O Connor to Moby over the Bloodhound Gang.

M.I.K.E's reputation shot through the roof, and although a commercial crossover had never been anticipated, in 1998 'Universal Nation' took the world by storm, winning several dance awards, and undoubtedly being recognized as one of theclassic dance-records of the trance era till this day. Pole positions in worldwide dance charts were soon putting the Belgian dance scene firmly on the map. His Push follow-up single, 'Strange World', destroyed hundreds of clubs across Europe, in the same vein as 'Universal Nation'. This kind of success did not go unnoticed as M.I.K.E. was asked to DJ at some of thebest venues in the world; some of these include: 'Gatecrasher' and 'Godskitchen' in the UK,'Fura' and 'Vel Farre' in Japan, 'Dance Valley' and 'Trance Energy' in Holland, Spirit and Spundae in the U.S., from Australia's Sydney and Melbourne to New Zeeland and the residency in Armada' s Amnesia club night in Ibiza are a few to mention. Mike still holds residencies in The Gallery in London and Illusion / Belgium for his label nights.

In 1999 he decided to start-up his own label,and Scanner-Records was born.The music stands for minimal electric dance with a proggy touch. Scanner was renamed into Scanner Digital, as it welcomes the new digital era. All info can be found on www.scannerdigital.com.

But Mike is more concentrating on his new label Club Elite / Armada Music,where he releases his own productions under different guises The label boost tech house grooves and the better electro-trance.
    More info can be found on www.club-elite-recordings.com.