Ismerd fel a képről a játékot
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"

study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás

study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
Engem átcsesztek a h?t?mágnessel! Beletettem a pohárba, de a sör ugyanolyan meleg maradt!
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás
Egy barátomat várom ma vacsorára. Dr. Hannibal Lecter
csak 50x volt eddig <#idiota>#idiota>
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás
https://hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger-hatás


