Ismerd fel a képről a játékot
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
a fontos képek a játékból, mi? 😊
rajta van a fénykard, az erõ jelenléte, te ne menj el Jedinek 😉
- éppen d[-_-]b - hogy csinálod ezt a fordított \"b\" bet?t? - ööö, mind1...
- éppen d[-_-]b - hogy csinálod ezt a fordított \"b\" bet?t? - ööö, mind1...
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
ʇxǝʇ ʎɯ oʇ sıɥʇ pıp doɹp ssɐq ǝɥʇ
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kep8nx.jpg
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
...egyébként tudtam az Archangelt, csak lusta voltam beírni, mert már volt párszor <#idiota>#idiota>.
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"
study, work, live, and understand the true quality of your mind \"I\'m not a soldier. A soldier follows orders, but a warrior, follows his heart!\"

