Tibia
Jelentkezz be a hozzászóláshoz.
Lvl 81 elite knight 73/66, mlvl 5 13:36 You deal 414 damage to a dragon.
Lvl 81 elite knight 73/66, mlvl 5 13:36 You deal 414 damage to a dragon.
About hotkey issues
We may very well in the future support different sets of hotkeys with one client. This is however something which we will not do this time around and considering other high priorities like DDoS attacks and cheating, this is more of a distant possibility.
What you can do now already: I suggest you create one shortcut to Tibia for each character / hotkey setup you want to use and name them accordingly (for example "Tibia Knights" and "Tibia Sorcerers" or whatever you like). Now, you can rightclick on every one of those shortcuts and add the parameter "path" + a directory after the execute directory. For example:
Tibia Knights shortcut:
C:\Programs\Tibia\Tibia.exe path C:\MyTibiaKnights
Tibia Sorcerers shortcut:
C:\Programs\Tibia\Tibia.exe path C:\MyTibiaSorcerers
You can create an infinite number of such shortcuts while you still only have one Tibia client installed. The downside is that you have to close the client when you want to log on with another configuration, but it is still much faster than changing all hotkeys manually every time.
The directories (C:\MyTibiaKnights or C:\MyTibiaSorcerers) will all have their own subdirectory Automap. So from time to time, you should also copy the newest .map files into all those directories.
This is currently the most helpful solution. You can also look this up in our FAQ section under "Client Problems": Can I force the Tibia client to save the configuration file and the automap files in a specified directory?
RPG, Photoshop, \../, `;,,;´ ,\../
Lvl 81 elite knight 73/66, mlvl 5 13:36 You deal 414 damage to a dragon.

Lvl 81 elite knight 73/66, mlvl 5 13:36 You deal 414 damage to a dragon.
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Spells
http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Rune
konkrétan felsorolt varázslatokat kerestem a hotkey beállításához..
[/spam]™
Lvl 81 elite knight 73/66, mlvl 5 13:36 You deal 414 damage to a dragon.
órába tartott mire össze szedtem minden cuccot
16:04 Lexike [60]: megböktelek 16:04 Husosfagyi [196]: töröltelek :D :D
16:04 Lexike [60]: megböktelek 16:04 Husosfagyi [196]: töröltelek :D :D
[/spam]™
lvl70, mlvl 72 tibia.hu fejlesztő
It weighs 5.00 oz.
01:37 Catti-bia : hi
01:37 Rashid: Ah, a customer! Be greeted!
01:37 Catti-bia : mission
01:38 Rashid: Well, you could attempt the mission to become a recognised trader, but it requires a lot of travelling. Are you willing to try?
01:38 Catti-bia : yes
01:38 Rashid: Very good! I need talented people who are able to handle my wares with care, find good offers and the like, so I'm going to test you. ...
01:38 Rashid: First, I'd like to see if you can dig up rare wares. Something like a ... mastermind shield! ...
01:38 Rashid: Haha, just kidding, fooled you there, didn't I? Always control your nerves, that's quite important during bargaining. ...
01:38 Rashid: Okay, all I want from you is one of these rare deer trophies. I have a customer here in Svargrond who ordered one, so I'd like you to deliver it to me while I'm inSvargrond. ...
01:38 Rashid: Everything clear and understood?
01:38 Catti-bia : yes
01:38 Rashid: Fine. Then get a hold of that deer trophy and bring it to me while I'm in Svargrond. Just ask me about your mission.
01:39 Catti-bia : mission
01:39 Rashid: Have you managed to obtain a rare deer trophy for my customer?
01:39 Catti-bia : yes
01:39 Rashid: Well done! I'll take that from you. <snags it> Come see me another day, I'll be busy for a while now.
[/spam]™
Helyette itt: http://tibiagallery.extra.hu/index.html
Tesztelve: IE6, Firefox, Opera, IE7
[/spam]™
\"11:08 You deal 410 damage to a dragon.\" 20:28 You deal 425 damage to a bog raider.
Mindenkinek szép örömteli ünnepeket!
13:20 Tunnelrat [20]: ha Vackor elmegy dragizni akkor az a körte visszaharap Süsünek szitu? :D
15:59 Goblins of the infamous Grynch Clan are invading Thais to steal all presents,beware!
[/spam]™
RPG, Photoshop, \../, `;,,;´ ,\../
Morath Thanar:370HSSV 0773H Can u crack the code? No? OK. Turn your head upside down and read it again. haha xD League of Legends EU: XumuX
12:05 Your last visit in Tibia: 24. Dec 2007 10:44:41 CET.
12:05 Catti-bia : exeta con
12:06 Goblins of the infamous Grynch Clan are invading Port Hope to steal all presents,beware!
12:06 Asamer : GOBLINY !!!!!!!!!
12:09 Confiscate the stolen presents and return them to Ruprecht on Vega at Santa'shome for a reward.
12:10 You see jungle grass.
10:10-kor már el is indultam. 😄
Addig afk voltam. 😊)
[/spam]™
It weighs 0.10 oz.
10:41 You see a small enchanted emerald.
It weighs 0.10 oz.
10:41 You see a spike sword (Atk:24 Def:21 +2) that has 1000 charges left.
It weighs 50.00 oz.
It is temporarily enchanted with earth (20 physical + 4 earth damage).
[/spam]™
Ennyi. Valami bugot kellett kiírtaniuk.
Thou art a very pleasant little rabbit.

