• cateran
    Az AMd foruman irnak 1 -elegge komplikalt- megoldast...:

"Run the Vista 32bit AGP hotfix (or 64bit if thats your OS type) and let it extract the drivers to the \ati\support\agp_9.10.... hotfix folder. Click cancel at the point where it wants to actually do the install, you need to install the driver first, afterward you can re-run the setup and install the Catalyst Control panel.

Then go into device manager

If you go into the properties of your Video card in device manager and choose the driver tab. Click update driver, Browse Computer for driver software the option to browse and choose Let me pick a specific driver. Then choose have disk and browse to the ATI driver folder that you should have from the first step (eg, on my laptop it is C:\Downloads\Windows.7\ATI_mobile_9.3.1_vista32-64_dd_ccc\ATI_mobile_9.3.1_vista32-64_dd_ccc\Packages\Drivers\Display\LH_INF)

Then it should show your AGP card driver from the Vista driver and let it install.

I would be interested for you to try a rotating theme (personalize your desktop and choose a theme with multiple backgrounds). On my ATI HD 2600 Pro AGP card, I get a chopped up picture for a backdrop). Check out my forum thread - http://forums.amd.com/game/messageview.cfm?catid=279&threadid=120420&enterthread=y with links at the bottom to see examples of this issue.

The older 9.2 Driver doesn't have this bug but doesn't run as fast as the 9.3 and later drivers."

bovebben

Nem tul hosszu topic:)