128px-Dharma-logo.svg.png
  • skinnyman
    Nem csak bulvaros cimet adnak benne, hanem hazudnak. A cimben is, a cikkben is. Olyanokat allitanak amiket soha senki nem mondott.

Itt van amirol valojaban szo van:
    'Lost' exec producer Carlton Cuse looks back at plotting the finale -- and picks TV's best goodbye

"Before the finale aired, you guys said that the finale was the concrete ending for Lost. Do you remember conversations at any point about even considering leaving the door open for a spin-off or a reunion or a movie, or how the franchise could be revisited one day?

We absolutely made no contingency for a sequel or a spin-off. We so definitively had decided that this was the end of our journey with the Lost franchise. We wanted to tell a story that was ending, and with our ending, and it’s called “The End” for that reason. It is the end of the story that we wanted to tell and we had no plans to go back and revisit it. I think it’s likely that at some point, ABC will want to reboot Lost because it’s a valuable franchise, and there will be some young, bright writer or writers who will come up with a great idea that the network responds to, and that’ll be great. I do not begrudge ABC the opportunity to do something more with the franchise. But we told the story we wanted to tell, and I think there’s kind of a wonderful sense of closure for us. I feel like there’s not a moment where I certainly say, “Oh, hey, I wish we had told this story” or “I regret that we didn’t get to do this or that.” I feel like we had ample opportunity to tell all the stories that we wanted to tell."

TLDR; Lezartak, minden elmondtak amit akartak, befejezettnek tekintik az egeszet. De mivel az ABC-nel vannak a jogok, van ra esely, hogy a csatorna majd valamikor csinal egy reboot-ot, ebbe nincs beleszolasuk, de nem is ellenzik.
    Kb a szoges ellentete, mint amiket a blikk osszehord, abbol szinte egy budos szo sem igaz.