Lords of the Realms, Conqueror AD. 1086 és az ősöreg C64-es Medieval Lords RTS/KOS keveréke ...
  • [Jakuza]
    Amugy hogy ez a CD Emulatoros off eppen idoszeru legyen es AntiJedi koppanjon egyet.

Knights of Honor game removes DAEMON Tools DLL-file?

Womble used our news submit to inform us that the game "Knights of Honor" by Black Sea Studios/Sunflower contains a copy-protection that seems to remove the file deamon.dll from our harddisks. This file is part of the DAEMON Tools software, an application with which you can emulate certain copy-protections. Futuremore, the game requires a "burning software clean" system. So what does this mean for us? Is it legal to force customers to uninstall software? What will come next?

As I started the game the following pop up appeard "Conflict, please deactivate or uninstall BlindWrite/CopyToDVD Patin-Couffin driver". After I uninstalled Patin-Couffin 24 (I"m using BlindWrite 5.2.5.138) I had to unlock DAEMON.DLL otherwise the game won"t start. I unlocked it and was finally able to play the game. After reboot I got this error message "C:\Windows\daemon.dll error", after checking the directories daemon.dll was gone